Tractor attachment

/ Tractor attachment #1  

Zetorboy

Tractor
Zetor
Hi guys
I have found this kind of attachment in a store. The clerk have not been able to identify the utility of the piece.
Can any one of you can do it for me?
This is only for the purpuse of knowing!
Thanks. Zetorboy

Attachments

• 512FEC15-A7D6-4826-8FDA-DBFE3D0903D7.jpeg
    512FEC15-A7D6-4826-8FDA-DBFE3D0903D7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 163
   / Tractor attachment #2  
Bolt on chain hook for the top of your loader bucket?

/ Tractor attachment #3  
The sticker with barcode on it says "Hook for Tractor". Not sure where I'd attach it or what I'd hook to it . . .

/ Tractor attachment #4  
Imagine it upside down from the picture. Then sliding it onto the top of a FEL bucket, tighten the bolt so it don’t slip off. When adding chain tension on an angle, when lifting or pulling with tractor, it will “pinch” itself against bucket and not allowing slippage until bucket lip begins to bend under pressure. Seems like a good idea if you don’t want to do any weld on hooks. Weld on would be much stronger because they are typically on rear (top) of bucket. I’ve never actually seen these before, so I’m speculating based on observation only. Hopefully someone will post with actual experience with these hooks. :)

/ Tractor attachment #5  
Imagine it upside down from the picture. Then sliding it onto the top of a FEL bucket, tighten the bolt so it don’t slip off. When adding chain tension on an angle, when lifting or pulling with tractor, it will “pinch” itself against bucket and not allowing slippage until bucket lip begins to bend under pressure. Seems like a good idea if you don’t want to do any weld on hooks. Weld on would be much stronger because they are typically on rear (top) of bucket. I’ve never actually seen these before, so I’m speculating based on observation only. Hopefully someone will post with actual experience with these hooks. :)

Got it. You're right. Just looks a bit awkward and somewhat backward. Looks like a rummage store type of selection in the photo.

/ Tractor attachment #6  
I wouldn't mind having something like that, I can find clamp on hitch receivers and clamp on forks, but no clamp on hooks.

/ Tractor attachment #8  
I’ve never seen the bolt on, clamp style , before this thread.
I have hooks for my bucket on my list of things to do, but something that takes no drilling or welding would be perfect for me. This is the first time I've seen them as well. Probably a European thing like the steering ram locks I had to order from the UK.

/ Tractor attachment #9  
Bucket, forks, whatever fits in the clamp I'm sure .... then voila you've got a chain grab on whatever you clamped it onto -- though the space to slide a chain link into is a bit tight.

At least that's what I'd be inclined to use it for (whether it's intended for that application or not).