Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick?

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #101  
I guess I am just a bit too subtle for those loud colors.
In truth, I drive a company car, with a logo, GPS tracking, and a 'call this number for driver comments' all day, 5 days a week: so in my personal vehicle, I actually prefer incognito. White truck, no fancy badges, it's 4x4, but it doesn't advertise jt with 8" letters; ect. It looks identical to about 4 other trucks in the neighborhood.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #102  
I have a plain white one and a plain red one, non-metallic. They are bright when they are clean! (y)

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #103  
Wife always preferred white. Dark blue or dark green for me. Current fleet is 2 X medium blue and 1 red. When you buy used, color is not a deal breaker (most of the time...still don't think I would buy an Electric Lime (or Yellow or Orange) vehicle.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #104  
Not brand, but color.

I mean all Fords vehicles aren't blue, and all Chevy's aren't red, and Toyotas aren't all orange...

I have wondered why tractors have not followed the same trend? Used to be all cars were black from the factory... That somehow changed.

While I don't have anything against blue, that's what both my tractors are now. Was previously red.

Given the choice, I would pick a tan color. Kinda like coffee with cream in it tan.

What color would you pick?

8plpAYp.jpg
I'd probably pick orange because that's what I have now, and we had an Alis Chalmers when I was growing up. We did have a couple red tractors too; A Farmall Cub (my dad still uses it and it looks brand new still) and a Super C model with narrow front end. Oh, and also a gray Fergusen TO30 which still gets used also. Mine is a 20 year old orange Kubota that's still nice shape, so I'll stick with that color.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #105  
Can you imanage if the only car made was a black ford model A
and only a 2 door model? Some people have trouble finding
their cars in the parking lot now

willy

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #106  
Green with yellow for me.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #109  
Its been a few years, but it was $6000 extra to get a fendt in another colour at the time.

Attachments

• fendt.png
    fendt.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 51
   / Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #110  
Its been a few years, but it was $6000 extra to get a fendt in another colour at the time.
I dont know that that's worth it most of the time; but if your company had a every distinctive color scheme, and all; it would be good brand recognition.