Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick?

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #21  
You know those goofy things where someone re-imagined sports logos?

It would be cool if someone with those skills could mock up the different brand tractors with a few new color schemes.

Also noticing how there's someone for every look. I'm not a fan of loud colors...somehow I ended up with red truck, red tractor and red UTV. Clearly color didn't influence my choices.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #22  
Whose good with photoshop?

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #23  
I had to get used to the bright blue on my LS, but now I think it’s pretty sharp

my favorite though is the Massey Ferguson red/silver
Hope to own one one of these days.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #24  
Not brand, but color.

I mean all Fords vehicles aren't blue, and all Chevy's aren't red, and Toyotas aren't all orange...

I have wondered why tractors have not followed the same trend? Used to be all cars were black from the factory... That somehow changed.

While I don't have anything against blue, that's what both my tractors are now. Was previously red.

Given the choice, I would pick a tan color. Kinda like coffee with cream in it tan.

What color would you pick?

8plpAYp.jpg
I love the deep red of the new Massey

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #25  
What about Black and Gold similar to the Saints colors. That could look sharp.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #26  
Or Black and Coppertone

1694391643512.png

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #27  
Ford blue. All my atv's were blue, and I always wanted a New Holland but none of the dealers seemed interested in selling me one.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #29  
I would not select tractor by color again.... I would read about maintenance/repair issues and how good local dealer is about "service" and then make my decision if I had to do it again...
I think you missed the point of his thread. Basically, if you got whatever tractor you liked best, but could have it painted whatever color, what color(s) would you choose?

I agree, buying a tractor based on color is silly.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #30  
When talking about tractors - colors are, more or less, locked in to the brand you choose. However - my last pickup, before the Taco Wagon, was a Ford F150. I took a bright white sheet of computer paper and wiped a blob of driveway mud on the sheet of paper. Let it dry. Took to the Ford dealer and asked him to match as close as possible. He came up with - Bronze Arizona Sunset. It was a pretty close match and I didn't have to hose down the Ford quite as often.

I think the color - "Dry Driveway Mud" - would be an acceptable option.