Tractor Financing for bad credit?????

/ Tractor Financing for bad credit????? #71  
Cash is only useful if you have it and you have bad credit. Usually if you have bad credit, you also have no cash. People used to say cash is king, but dealers want the credit deals. They make more money on them. It can be a win-win if you have good credit. You borrow at zero percent and keep your cash invested. The dealer gets a bump from the finance company.

/ Tractor Financing for bad credit????? #72  
All this credit talk-----------
In my early 20's I moved to a new location for work and had no rating but wanted to make a purchase.
Bank refused me do to no rating but made suggestion.
Next day I borrowed $50.00 from HFC at a crazy rate and paid it back 48 hrs later.
Then went back to same bank and since my rating was now established they gave me the loan that I wanted.

Other than a mortgage, that was my only ever personal loan and shucks I don't even know what my rating might be these days.
Maybe not good as I do have a few CC's and I gather ratings are hurt based on the combined limits they carry.
My CC have automatic due date payments set up so that I don't ever go past due. (I tended to ignore small CC balances 'til the next month)

OK, a bit old fashioned as I actually always have cash in my pocket.
LOL, one CC has been sending me a credit notice for 2 years or so. (small useless amount. like $3.45 or so) It came about as a result of some class action suit.