Tractor keeps stopping

/ Tractor keeps stopping #1  

pvcman1

Tractor
mccormack international434
Hi,I have a new holland workmaster 55 tractor and it was working fine untill it has started to cut out and stop. It will run for a while and then stop sometimes it will run for an hour then stop it then sometimes will start and run again for a while or it wont start at all unless its left for 5-10 mins.I have looked at the injecters and there is fuel getting to them but it feels like a fuel problem,any ideas please

/ Tractor keeps stopping #2  
Fuel filter for starters.

/ Tractor keeps stopping
Done the filter and taken it out but still stops.The tube from the fuel pot to the injecter has gaps maybe bubbles would this make the tractor stall?

/ Tractor keeps stopping #4  
When you had the fuel filter bowl open to check / change the filter did you check to see if the fuel was free flowing correctly from the tank? It is just gravity feed from the tank to the filter housing but you should have a good strong steady flow of fuel if you open the shutoff at the fuel fill. Some times you can get some stuff in the tank & it will restrict flow of fuel to the filter, tractor will start but not run for long....

If you don't have good fuel flow you can usually just flush the fuel line & it will start flowing fuel correctly again.

Worth a check...

/ Tractor keeps stopping #5  
Done the filter and taken it out but still stops.The tube from the fuel pot to the injecter has gaps maybe bubbles would this make the tractor stall?
Make sure there is not a screen in addition to a filter. If it turns off with the key, check the fuel shut off solenoid. Should be on injector pump. Unplug wire on top, screw it out, remove rubber plunger, screw back in. Then run the tractor without it and see how it does. You can kill it by snufing the air.

/ Tractor keeps stopping #7  
The tube from the fuel pot to the injecter has gaps maybe bubbles would this make the tractor stall?
A picture would help, but if there is a banjo fitting at the injector pump end of the hose you may be able to bleed the air out of the fuel line between the filter and injection pump. If you have an electric fuel pump somewhere between tank and injector pump make sure the key is on so the pump runs, then just crack the fitting at the injector end until the air is gone, then snug it back up. I usually have to do this whenever I change my fuel filter.

/ Tractor keeps stopping
After it running for a few hours it will just stop and have just found that when the hood is up it will start and run but when the hood is put bk down after a few minutes or seconds it will stop or sometimes run all day ,it then wont start untill the hood is put back up,anyone else had the same problem with the new holland workmaster?

/ Tractor keeps stopping #9  
Is it possible that something is pinching the fuel line when the hood is closed?

/ Tractor keeps stopping
carnt see anything that is but i may have to take hood off to get a better look, i did wonder if a electrical wire could be rubbing making it stop?