Tractor lots are full

/ Tractor lots are full #391  
When Henry Ford finally gave up on the Model T because he had the wonderful Model A in mind, he just shipped all the Model Ts on hand to the Ford dealers, along with an invoice. If they had to sell them at a loss in order to get the new Model A, that was there tough luck.

/ Tractor lots are full #392  
In my mind, a HD is a luxury item that would be one of the first things people would let go when they are having trouble paying their bills unless part of a true biker gang in which case, good luck with that repo.

/ Tractor lots are full #393  
Harley Motorcycle repo man?

Over 6’6”, heavily armed and body armor might be a few of the prerequisites.

/ Tractor lots are full #394  
There are not enough people to repossess all the motorcycles.

That was the message from Harley-Davidson Inc., which said Thursday its credit losses in the first quarter were due in part to a shortage of repossession agents.

The repossession industry is seeing an uptick in demand as more Americans struggle to afford their car payments. And companies that specialize in seizing vehicles are having trouble hiring enough agents, after many decamped for other jobs during the pandemic when business largely dried up due to stimulus measures.
I think motorcycles are only one item people are behind on payments. Cars, houses, tractors, ATVs, snowmobiles, ......everything. People over bought and now it is accountability time. I'm sitting back ready to pick up some deals on lightly used goods.

/ Tractor lots are full #395  
If you've waited this long to file, it's a good bet you're not getting a refund. :ROFLMAO:
Where I live we don’t have to file until October 16.

/ Tractor lots are full #396  
Where I live we don’t have to file until October 16.
I guess you're special.

When is the last day to file taxes in 2023?​

April 18 was the federal tax deadline for individuals and small businesses in 2023. It was the due date for paying taxes you still owe on income earned in 2022 and the last day to submit your tax return if you didn’t file an extension.

/ Tractor lots are full #397  
I guess you're special.

When is the last day to file taxes in 2023?​

April 18 was the federal tax deadline for individuals and small businesses in 2023. It was the due date for paying taxes you still owe on income earned in 2022 and the last day to submit your tax return if you didn’t file an extension.

IRS extends federal tax deadline to Oct. 16 in Tuolumne, Calaveras counties​

/ Tractor lots are full #398  

IRS extends federal tax deadline to Oct. 16 in Tuolumne, Calaveras counties​

According to the IRS, the deadline extension applies to anyone who lives in or has a business in one of the 44 counties listed in the federal emergency declaration for deadly “atmospheric river” storms that pounded much of the state in December and January.

/ Tractor lots are full #399  
My Accountant explained CA residents received an OCT 16th extension due to the rain and mudslide problem?
Personally I found weeks of rain the perfect time to sit indoors adding numbers in preparation for tax filing which is done because I had no idea the rain would delay my filing. Glad it's done - moving on...

/ Tractor lots are full #400  
My Accountant explained CA residents received an OCT 16th extension due to the rain and mudslide problem?
Personally I found weeks of rain the perfect time to sit indoors adding numbers in preparation for tax filing which is done because I had no idea the rain would delay my filing. Glad it's done - moving on...
That’s what I kept saying, but others thought they knew more. OH well. Now you know from other sources also.