Buying Advice Tractor Purchase

/ Tractor Purchase #1  

Eli-Papa

Tractor
looking to bye
Am looking to purchase a new 4 x 4 35 to 45 hp tractor with front loader. I would prefer a cab but it is optional in the 32336 area have been looking at TYM and Kubota tractors but have not received any answers to my inquiry

/ Tractor Purchase #2  
Last edited:
   / Tractor Purchase #3  
Welcome to TBN.

Lot times it's better to do face to face with dealer.

/ Tractor Purchase #4  
Yeah, most of the email inquiries will go unnoticed..... a phone call to the dealers usually have better results. And like Thomas said.... in person.

/ Tractor Purchase #5  
Most people here will want to know what tasks you plan to do with your equipment. How much land, pasture and trees, slope, etc. And how much time. The bigger the tractor, the faster it will get done.
Pick tasks to do, attachments, and dealer support.

/ Tractor Purchase #7  
Need to at least call them if you don't go see them in person.

There is so much demand for tractors and lawn equipment relative to short supply right now that they are probably focused on the person right in front of them at this moment.

I also recommend that you look at the Kubota website for their list of dealers around you. Contact as many of them in your area as you can. My experience recently is that there is a significant difference in customer responsiveness between dealers. You can only sort this out by contacting as many of them around you as you can to assess what kind of customer service they are going to give you.

/ Tractor Purchase #8  
Might be the longest registered to first post time I've seen!

Like other's said, need to go see the dealer.