Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,741  
P1010848-S.jpg

Bone out the breast, run them through the grinder, mix with some ground spicy pork, make burgers and cook them on the grill.

THEN it will be darn near edible. lol

SR

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,743  
Males starting to show females interest...lust in the air.

Attachments

• 3-5-23.jpg
    3-5-23.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 66
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,744  
P1010848-S.jpg

Bone out the breast, run them through the grinder, mix with some ground spicy pork, make burgers and cook them on the grill.

THEN it will be darn near edible. lol

SR
No, wont waste it for some tacky burgers!! I'll clean it proper, brine it overnight the night before then smoke it low and slow for most of the way, then raise the heat for a nice golden crispness!! YUM!!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,745  
Take the plucked (or skinned) bird and nail it to an oak board...build up a good hot fire and place the board bird side down into the coals....when the bird is burnt to a crisp remove from fire...scrape off what's left of the bird and eat the board...!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,747  
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,749  
Hunt, Welcome back! I don't know what "spatchcocked" turkey is but that sure looks delicious!!
That's what they call "taking the bones out", it's the first step to shoe making! ha ha ha

SR

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #21,750  
Hunt, Welcome back! I don't know what "spatchcocked" turkey is but that sure looks delicious!!
Basically cut the backbone out, split the breast plate so you can open the bird flat, cooks quicker and more even. I do turkeys and chickens both this way. And don't pay any attention to that sawyer guy!:LOL::ROFLMAO: