Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,461  
More importantly, that looks like a Challenger in the background pic but I don't recall a grill design with vertical slats.
Road Runner perhaps but looks too short to be one?
good eyes … i had to go back and look to figure out what you were talking about

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,462  
wood and tractor 🚜

Attachments

• IMG_2684.jpeg
    IMG_2684.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2685.jpeg
    IMG_2685.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2690.jpeg
    IMG_2690.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2753.jpeg
    IMG_2753.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 95
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,466  
Too much firewood is not a bad problem to have.

I didn't think there was such a thing as too much wood but yesterday I was out mowing by the road and my neighbor from the other side comes out of his drive with a bunch of smallish sort of moldy red oak poles on his forks. He said he had too much firewood and was bringing it over to another neighbor for use in his OWB.

gg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,469  
wood and tractor 🚜
You know what'd you like RBC. On You Tube, there is a guy building a log cabin from dead scratch. Although there are several of these, this guy is the one pictured where there is a roof support cantilevered off the main cabin.
It's a rather long vid but to see what he comes up with to mount the heavy wall logs is rather astounding.
watch

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,470  
You know what'd you like RBC. On You Tube, there is a guy building a log cabin from dead scratch. Although there are several of these, this guy is the one pictured where there is a roof support cantilevered off the main cabin.
It's a rather long vid but to see what he comes up with to mount the heavy wall logs is rather astounding.
watch
I just check it out and yes I have seen condense version of that video, he works very well... I love his wood crane he built to lift his logs and his logs are massive ... that what most of my summer looks like... skinning logs, so I did the camper roof shelter, then the water tower and the horse fence, the fence was 90 post that I cut and skinned using shaving knife so lots of skinning between all these projects.

Last edited: