Trailer

/ Trailer #1  

ferrari99

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200, Ferrari 340
I am thinking of build a trailer like muts or drpower's versa trailer. But with a rear end loader. I have attached some drawings. Any suggestions?
trailer1.pngtrailer2.pngtrailer3.pngtrailer4.png

/ Trailer #2  
I am thinking of build a trailer like muts or drpower's versa trailer. But with a rear end loader. I have attached some drawings. Any suggestions?
The following suggestion (pics below) is not exactly, what you need, but just for thoughts...

Excavator 1.jpg Excavator 2.jpg Excavator 3.jpg Excavator 4.jpg

/ Trailer #3  
saracenas,

Can that thing pick itself up?

xtn

/ Trailer #4  
lots of video on utube of those types of trailers..minus the rear end loader mind you... can we ask why?? seems ud have to repostion the trailer for every bucket u scooped up?

/ Trailer #5  
Can that thing pick itself up?
Honestly I don't know. My cousin is selling it, and I may ask him. Would you like to purchase it if yes? :laughing::laughing:

/ Trailer #6  
Honestly I don't know. My cousin is selling it, and I may ask him. Would you like to purchase it if yes? :laughing::laughing:

Yes. If it can pick itself up completely off the ground and hold itself in midair... name the price.

xtn

/ Trailer
I know repositioning the trailer every time is awkward, but I don't really won't to go hydraulic ($). I saw a log hauler on the internet that had a hydraulic grapple and you could get a backhoe bucket and dump bed attachment but I can't find it again. I don't know whether to build a multi purpose trailer or a front end loader.

/ Trailer #10  
Yes. If it can pick itself up completely off the ground and hold itself in midair... name the price.

xtn

No, it can't do that, cousin said. But he asked me to convince you that you don't need such. He said you wouldn't gain any benefit if that mechanism would pick itself up off the ground - what means, no other useful job it could do at that moment. But if you want to excavate a pond or whatever, it'll perfectly fit you for $1800 only, cousin pointed up. :laughing: