Transfer Tank Suggestions

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #2  
I am considering buying this transfer tank. It's a Better Built 100 gallon. Does anyone have an experience with this tank, or have any better suggestions for a tank. I use about 300 gallons per year and am tired of toting my 5 gallon cans to the pump. Thanks!

I have a Better built 36 gallon tank and it's been fine over the past 10 years. I use a similar amount of fuel, and fill the tank once every week or two in the grass cutting months. I chose this tank because it only takes up about 8" of the truck bed.
Whatever you choose, I would recommend a quality electric pump and water blocking filter. I use a Fill Rite 15gpm pump, auto shutoff nozzle, and 10u filter.

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #3  
I'm using A $15 55 gal plastic drum. I'm in process of building a small paltform for it that fits my forks for liftign it in and out of the truck

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #4  
I am considering buying this transfer tank. It's a Better Built 100 gallon. Does anyone have an experience with this tank, or have any better suggestions for a tank. I use about 300 gallons per year and am tired of toting my 5 gallon cans to the pump. Thanks!

I use about 2500 gallons a year. Bought a Dee Zee 80 gallon aluminum “wedge” tank which allows my back up camera to allow me to see my gooseneck hitch while backing up to it. Like it a lot

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #5  
I have a 55 gallon tank in my truck bed with that same GPI pump. I've had it ten years with absolutely no problems. I'll run 2,000 gallon a year thru it. I bought mine used for $450. Best money I've spent.

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #6  
If you only use 300 gallons a year... that means the rest of the time you have it sitting in the back of your pickup for really no good reason at all.
That is roughly my use. I have fifty gallon tank on a skid that I load and unload when I want, a few times a year.

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #7  
Does it have to be portable? Can you burn heating oil in your machines?

I have about $150 into a 275gal oil tank and a old agway hand pump. I got it filled at $1.28gal in 2020. They came and filled it with no work on my end.

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #8  
Does it have to be portable? Can you burn heating oil in your machines?

I have about $150 into a 275gal oil tank and a old agway hand pump. I got it filled at $1.28gal in 2020. They came and filled it with no work on my end.
Wish I was smart as you (y) Keep it algae free.

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #9  
I have a perfect 500G tank for sale.
It’s got a nice factory paint job, spent it’s whole life inside. Even has skids on the bottom and a towing loop to drag around a construction site or farm.

/ Transfer Tank Suggestions #10  
Wish I was smart as you (y) Keep it algae free.
I treated it when it was new and treated it again with better stuff this year. About 1x a year I open the ball valve on the bottom and take a sample. So far so good. I do have a goldenrod filter on it so can monitor things and filter it again. I'm a bit under 3/4 on the tank so should last me about 5yrs, about what i expected. At the time it was enough to at least get me half way through this presidents term.