/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun
Speaking of intimidation... đŸ’¥

20230901_091404s.jpg

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #12  
I think that implement was designed for a skidsteer. I just can' see hanging that off the front of a 540M loader. That's a seriously built piece of machinery. It would get the weight so far out in front of the pivot that I think it would be limited. Did y'all test it on a 5 series with a 540M loader? Or a similar size Kubota?

I think that implement was designed for a skidsteer. I just can' see hanging that off the front of a 540M loader. That's a seriously built piece of machinery. It would get the weight so far out in front of the pivot that I think it would be limited. Did y'all test it on a 5 series with a 540M loader? Or a similar size Kubota?

As with anything, heavier machines will yield better results, to a certain degree, but if someone wants to grub/pull/dig/pry/clear/etc, it will take something with some heft to withstand those actions.

The design of this puller will allow a 5 Series Deere, M Series Kubota, RX Kioti, etc, owner to do whatever he/she wants to, without wondering, even in the back of their mind, if they should or should not. Anything lighter, and they definitely would need to be cautious.

Like with our grapples, the 660 pound Wicked 66 is simply ideal for those size tractors, and because of it's track record and feedback, I believe this Wicked puller is also just as ideal.

Next up will be one for compact tractors, which should come in around 400ish pounds. It will be extremely popular.
Travis

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #14  
Been using a Danuser Intimdator for sometime and really appreciate the work savings on maintaining our property. Use both on large and small tractors. Even impressive on a small tractor taking out pesky evasives like privet.

Saw Ted’s testing video of the new puller just before Labor Day. Said there would be special pricing for both he and his son were both born on Labor Day. Bought one over the holiday weekend. Later called to confirm details on shipping pick up. Salesman said he needed to call me back. He did and said I made a mistake of applying discount and needed extra an $300. Confused, during checkout the discount was automatic nothing I could do to change the selling price. Said I should have read the email??? Only email I got was paid invoice. Salesmen was not helpful or concerned their website pricing might be wrong. Too confusing. Canceled order. Would have been a good comparison of two similar attachments by an independent owner who has used both.

I have bought, used and enjoyed other EA equipment with satisfaction.

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #15  
Looks like a combo of tree puller and stump bucket. However it lacks the up down grapple you can get with a lot of stump buckets for moving material and it is not a tree shear. Other than looks (it does look like a awesome device) it just seems to be an expensive toy.

The video of trying to remove the tree is a good example of using the wrong tool for the job. A mid or large excavator would have the tree and stump out much easier and less likely to damage equipment. Even a dozer would be a better choice.

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #16  
Think the video, like other Ted’s videos is to show how well the attachment can stand use and abuse.

For us selectively clearing 100’s of trees, evasives, from around buildings, landscaping, roads, fences, creeks and pond banks every year is valuable. Pulling and stacking 20-25’ trees and brush then gripping the pile to carry off down a 10-12’ wide woods road lengthwise is easier than width wise with a regular grapple.

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #17  
Better video to demonstrate attachment would be using it clearing small brush and trees. Having seen some of the other tree pullers in use on other videos it would give something to compare with.

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #18  
Better video to demonstrate attachment would be using it clearing small brush and trees. Having seen some of the other tree pullers in use on other videos it would give something to compare with.

That's where I was when I invited them down to make a video in this brush country. I pull trees, brush, and clear acres and acres of land in realistic settings.

While appreciate Ted's videos showing the abuse something can take, there's something to be said about showing proper use as well.

I bought one of the first puller/grubbers in this area. Now there are LOTS of them. Huge market down here.

You mentioned it lacks a grapple. Yes, for good reason. I usually use both when clearing land. Different applications, different attachments.

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #19  
EA Ted,
Very impressive and looks to be very well made ! As others have said, would like to see it in action doing heavy brush removal !

Been using a Danuser Intimdator for sometime and really appreciate the work savings on maintaining our property. Use both on large and small tractors. Even impressive on a small tractor taking out pesky evasives like privet.

Saw Ted’s testing video of the new puller just before Labor Day. Said there would be special pricing for both he and his son were both born on Labor Day. Bought one over the holiday weekend. Later called to confirm details on shipping pick up. Salesman said he needed to call me back. He did and said I made a mistake of applying discount and needed extra an $300. Confused, during checkout the discount was automatic nothing I could do to change the selling price. Said I should have read the email??? Only email I got was paid invoice. Salesmen was not helpful or concerned their website pricing might be wrong. Too confusing. Canceled order. Would have been a good comparison of two similar attachments by an independent owner who has used both.

I have bought, used and enjoyed other EA equipment with satisfaction.

I do recall hearing about your call, and apologize for the misunderstanding..

I also recall the email you're referring to, and it did say that the Wicked tree puller was excluded from the promotion, due to an already low introductory price. I do not compose or send out those emails, but do briefly scan over them when I receive them, and saw the exclusion noted, but do understand if you did not.

I hope we can be of assistance in the future.
Travis