Tree shear

/ Tree shear #101  
Would also like the higher PSI of a skid-steer over my tractor, for speed of open/close cycle, but I can't have everything; at least not according to wife unit!:eek:
BTW, if you put a space between each pic link they won't be jammed together when displayed.

Wow, thought I wanted a Telehandler too, now not so sure....must be a labor nightmare to disassemble/reassemble that boom hose rig, phew! Otherwise sweet looking tool!:thumbsup:

/ Tree shear #102  
Hey Coyote machine, I heard you died or were banned or something???? ;) :D

/ Tree shear #103  
Hey Coyote machine, I heard you died or were banned or something???? ;) :D

You wish!:eek: (Not really funny about someone dying, even as a joke, though, IMO). I've just been occupying my time running my machines instead of 'puter time.
I spend more time here in winter when I'm away from home and my machines in the islands with more time to share via keystrokes on the 'puter.

/ Tree shear #104  
-------------------------------------------------------

Wow, thought I wanted a Telehandler too, now not so sure....must be a labor nightmare to disassemble/reassemble that boom hose rig, phew! Otherwise sweet looking tool!:thumbsup:
Got my first compact telehandler, a 2004 model, in September 2009. Never have had to disassemble the boom. :thumbsup:

I have had to "lower the boom". :laughing:

P9230004.JPG

P9230006.JPG

/ Tree shear #105  
Got my first compact telehandler, a 2004 model, in September 2009. Never have had to disassemble the boom. :thumbsup:

I have had to "lower the boom". :laughing:

View attachment 538786

View attachment 538787

Nice looking machines! Hate to ask, but what kind of money do those type machines bring new, used? Ballpark would work, not looking to find out how big the hole is in your wallet...:confused3:

/ Tree shear #106  
Nice looking machines! Hate to ask, but what kind of money do those type machines bring new, used? Ballpark would work, not looking to find out how big the hole is in your wallet...:confused3:
That first one, a V518, used was $26K.

This one, a V417 new demo with 44 hours, delivered by the dealer in September 2010, was $52K:

P9290003.JPG