Tree Trimmer Build

/ Tree Trimmer Build #11  
Oh yea, I do not have anywhere near what you have, just about 100yds of drive to trim, but have tried the "chainsaw on a stick" and it gets old and HEAVY real fast.

Now if I could put the saw on a stick on my FEL.........

/ Tree Trimmer Build
That blade says 8000 max rpm. There is also a limit of 6gpm in the case return connector I bought, so probably not going to get anywhere close to max speed.

/ Tree Trimmer Build
At 6 miles to trim, I can see it.. Around here, they use a bush-hog-on-a-stick (boom).. makes quit the mess, but is very fast :)

I have this:

Skid Steer Brush Cutter Bushmaster - YouTube

Does a great job but, it's hard to trim the sides of trails and roads with. It has done a fantastic job at clearing some seriously overgrown areas and for cutting new trails. The excavator model would do what I want, but then I'd have to buy an excavator....

/ Tree Trimmer Build #15  
I have this:

Skid Steer Brush Cutter Bushmaster - YouTube

Does a great job but, it's hard to trim the sides of trails and roads with. It has done a fantastic job at clearing some seriously overgrown areas and for cutting new trails. The excavator model would do what I want, but then I'd have to buy an excavator....
Me want!

I have soo much overgrowth to clear I'm looking for ways like that to do it... wonder if I can adapt it to my FEL?

/ Tree Trimmer Build
Here is their website. Rotary Cutters

I have the SL601. As long as you have a quick attach on your FEL and depending on your lift capacity, you could probably get one that works. The hydraulic flow might be a problem, but a PTO mounted pump would be a possible solution. The Tazmanian model only requires 10gpm and is lighter. I'm not familiar with the mini-skidsteer mounting plates though. Not sure if it'll work on a standard quick attach or if you need an adapter.

/ Tree Trimmer Build #17  
I have a Ford 3400 with 730 FEL. No quick attach as of yet, but it does have a 13.5gpm
/2100 psi front mounted pump.

Thanks..

/ Tree Trimmer Build #18  
I like it , nice simple layout . Good work . When you build it yourself you don't worry about liability or lawyers , you just make it work .