Trencher attachment for tractor?

/ Trencher attachment for tractor? #21  
Fallon, quick question on your fel loader. On the bottom most mount on each side there are four holes in a square format. Mine has bolts in three of the holes on each side. Dealer is not sure if there is suppose to be three or four bolts in those holes. This is right near the tube the hoses for the fel run through.

/ Trencher attachment for tractor? #22  
Fallon, quick question on your fel loader. On the bottom most mount on each side there are four holes in a square format. Mine has bolts in three of the holes on each side. Dealer is not sure if there is suppose to be three or four bolts in those holes. This is right near the tube the hoses for the fel run through.
Not sure which ones you are talking about for sure but this might help. 20200503_155453.jpg

/ Trencher attachment for tractor? #23  
Not sure which ones you are talking about for sure but this might help.View attachment 654428
That is the LA805 loader on my L4060. I assume you have the bigger LA one thousand something loader on a L6060. Not sure what bracketry might be different between the 2 either.

Can grab a better picture later. Just happened to have that one on my phone already.

/ Trencher attachment for tractor? #24  
The picture showed it. Yours has the same three bolts and same unused hole as mine does. I was talking with salesman on this and he read it was suppose to be four bolts "IF" he was at the right connection. Seems odd to have four matching sets of holes for such and you don't use one. My loader is the LA1055. And there could be a spec difference between the two loaders so the salesman could still be right and the person installing it not know the difference in specs. Thanks a lot.

/ Trencher attachment for tractor? #25  
I’m not positive but when I was researching installing a backhoe mount on my 3301, I “think” that 4th hole was used to mount that front bracket under the tractor.
Totally unsubstantiated though.

Maybe someone has a pic of that mount with a backhoe frame installed?

/ Trencher attachment for tractor? #26  
I took a look at my 5460 and only has three bolts.