Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #1  

Risefarm

Tractor
JD 5720, Yanmar 3100, Fiat 70ci Ag Crawler,
Hi All
I am interested if any one knows of a new OOS (Open Operator Station) tractor ie no cab, around 70hp WITH a power shift transmission. Plenty have power forward reverse shuttle but no manufacturers have clutch less power shift transmissions around 70 HP in an OOS that I have been able to find. Our farm is all hills and we need clutchless gear shifting. I currently have a JD5720 with 4 speed power shift but it has a cab and I need to start to use a herbicide spray gun from the seat so a cab is not the go.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #2  
Closest I think I could recommend would be a large Deere 4 series 4066 with hydrostatic transmission

Brett

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible.
Hi Brett
Thanks but the tractor needs to be a loader tractor able to easily lift one tonne fert bags. The 4066 doesn't quit get there for me and hydrostatic is not really somewhere I would go.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #4  
Hi Brett. Welcome to the forum!

:tractor: I'm going to move this thread over to our buying, pricing, and comparisons section to see if we can come up with a few more suggestions.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #5  
Have you considered some of the CVT models, or the AGCO's Valtra and Fendt

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #6  
Have you checked out the new Yanmar YT359 with the Integrated Hydro Mechanical Transmission? It's clutchless and more efficient than an HST, but only 59hp.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #7  
Smallest Deere 6R should still have the powerquad? (4-speed powershift x 4 or 6 ranges)

Don't think there has been a FULL powershift tractor under 100 PTO since the Ford select-o-speeds Lots of partial range powershifts 60 to 100 PTO HP.

You are in AU? likely different models there which makes things harder.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #8  
I'd be looking at the Vario mentioned above...

SR

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible.
Smallest Deere 6R should still have the powerquad? (4-speed powershift x 4 or 6 ranges)

Don't think there has been a FULL powershift tractor under 100 PTO since the Ford select-o-speeds Lots of partial range powershifts 60 to 100 PTO HP.

You are in AU? likely different models there which makes things harder.

Smallest 6R is about 100hp from memory, its too big. Not looking for a full powershift just need to change clutchless within a range. Even something with a high low range in a range is not available in an open station