Trying to identify model tractor

/ Trying to identify model tractor #11  
Post it? Your on here. Never seen any of those Manuals. You forgot a BD,................:rolleyes:
You should of seen that thread over the past year. :) It has 18,000 views already.

/ Trying to identify model tractor #12  
Just show me one page that shows the meaning of the A and dash"-A" for my tractor. Of the Ser. Id.'s. 1 page out of how many manuels for a YM2000 or a YM240 can't be that hard. You can't down load a Pg. from that site?

"You should of seen that thread over the past year. :) It has 18,000 views already."
What thread the meaning of the D you didn't know about apparently?

/ Trying to identify model tractor #13  
Just show me one page that shows the meaning of the A and dash"-A" for my tractor. Of the Ser. Id.'s. 1 page out of how many manuels for a YM2000 or a YM240 can't be that hard. You can't down load a Pg. from that site?

"You should of seen that thread over the past year. :) It has 18,000 views already."
What thread the meaning of the D you didn't know about apparently?
From a manual not uploaded here. Its from the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.

We often get people asking about the schematics and electrical, but have no idea what generation their YM1700 or YM2000 actual is.

1658875791980.png

You had asked why I didn't include the "D", and I replied. :)

/ Trying to identify model tractor #14  
Thread pruned. Please resume the original discussion. Thanks.

/ Trying to identify model tractor #15  
Yanmar Factory modification. From A 20yr. UTDA Yanmar dealer. Not going to be listed which I knew that. Could just be a Customer modification. Actual Mod.?