TX1510 replacement water pump

/ TX1510 replacement water pump #1  

ballaterach

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TX1510
Hi folks the replacement water pump for my TX1510 (K3B Mitsubishi Engine)has a small outlet pipe (see picture bottom right) whereas the existing one does not(its got a 'plug' screwed into the opening - does anyone know whether this needs blanking off or attaching to something?
Screenshot 2024-05-24 113925.png

/ TX1510 replacement water pump #2  
Your water pump looks similar to the one on my Mitsubishi D2350. That tractor did have a small coolant line going "somewhere" back the right side of the engine. If your tractor doesn't have the line you can probably just plug that hole on the water pump. The older Japanese tractors had many parts in common regardless of manufacturer.

/ TX1510 replacement water pump #3  
Just unscrew the pipe ripple and fit with plug. Like mentioned, pumps on Japanese tractors fit across a lot of makes.

/ TX1510 replacement water pump
Your water pump looks similar to the one on my Mitsubishi D2350. That tractor did have a small coolant line going "somewhere" back the right side of the engine. If your tractor doesn't have the line you can probably just plug that hole on the water pump. The older Japanese tractors had many parts in common regardless of manufacturer.
Many thanks