Tying Down a BCS Tractor

/ Tying Down a BCS Tractor #1  

TimberXX

Platinum Member
Tractor
BCS 770 Italian 2 Wheel Tractor, Grillo 107d, BCS 853, Deere x350, Deere x730
When transporting a BCS on a trailer, how does everyone tie down the engine side of the unit. I used to tie to the engines protective bar. But that bar is attached to the engine, which is then attached to the tractor. And Im not sure that it is strong enough.

Any better ideas?

/ Tying Down a BCS Tractor #2  
I use the same front bar and also the pin hitch on the rear. I have found there are plenty of sharp edges to cut the strap. Also possible to feed a strap through the wheels.

/ Tying Down a BCS Tractor #3  
I do it like this in the picture with 3 truck straps (if that makes any sense), one on the front bar and one for each wheel. So that the implement rests on the trailer floor. This way there is very little stress on the transmission and axle bearings.
TRAILER.jpg

/ Tying Down a BCS Tractor
I do it like this in the picture with 3 truck straps (if that makes any sense), one on the front bar and one for each wheel. So that the implement rests on the trailer floor. This way there is very little stress on the transmission and axle bearings.
View attachment 661506

sevanje,

thank you for your time to sketch this out.

jrp,

i haul my tractor in my mini dump trailer, and i fear the e track will impede the trailers' main function!