TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #1  

Tomas4fifty8

Tractor
Bobcat CT1025, 2022
It was a long journey from a 2022 Bobcat CT1025 to a 2023 TYM T25 and this thing is a Cadillac compared to that Bobcat. Love it!!! But we had to wait 6 months for this beautiful beast

Attachments

• PXL_20230614_192700195_exported_433_1689555108971.jpg
    PXL_20230614_192700195_exported_433_1689555108971.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 295
   / TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #2  
Nice looking tractor. Love those tires. Same Yanmar engine as my SA425. They are little beasts.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!
If anyone wants to know about the journey and how I got here over to the Bobcat side on tractors or it's says goodbye. Bobcat CT 1025

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #4  
I had a chance to play around with a T25 at an open house event at the local dealer, and I was really impressed. I had a Deere 1025R at the time, and the TYM's hydraulics were so much faster and stronger. Now, it's not fair to compare the two as they're different class machines, but I didn't expect that much of a difference. Anyhow, I spent probably an hour moving logs with a grapple, and digging with a backhoe. It was a fun time, I felt like a kid, and it convinced the missus we needed a grapple.

The Korean manufacturers have been improving considerably with each new generation of tractors, it's been quite impressive to watch.

Anyhow, congratulations on your new tractor, and I hope you get many years with her.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #8  
Hey, what do you guys think of those Bluetooth speakers? I've always been curious as to how well they performed against the sound of that Yanmar diesel.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #9  
I have had mine for just over a year and love it. I work the heck out of it. The only thing I am thinking about adding to it is the mower deck.
Can you add it afterwards?

I always thought those had to be ordered with the individual tractor? Maybe depends on model? To make sure all the mid mount attachment and mid pto are equipped on the tractor?

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #10  
Can you add it afterwards?

I always thought those had to be ordered with the individual tractor? Maybe depends on model? To make sure all the mid mount attachment and mid pto are equipped on the tractor?

I think they come with a mid-PTO, and that any brackets or what not could be purchased with the mowing deck.