TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #21  
Hey, what do you guys think of those Bluetooth speakers? I've always been curious as to how well they performed against the sound of that Yanmar diesel.
The engine isn't very loud, speakers work great. I only wish I had a better signal in my area.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #22  
The engine isn't very loud, speakers work great. I only wish I had a better signal in my area.

I like hearing that they're a useful, enjoyable feature; when the T25 was first announced a lot of us presumed the speakers were a bit gimmicky, thinking you'd never hear them with any real quality over the engine. Since then not only am I hearing good things, but it seems like TYM is spreading that work light and speaker pod across their lineup.

I'm really hoping this is one of those things that slowly becomes common across the industry.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!
Are those R14's tires on.it?
On ours the General manager of the store when he dropped it off said that this was the first year for the hybrid tires. (I don't remember if they said it was a option or standard)I forgot what type he said they were but a cross between general construction and terf

Attachments

• PXL_20230810_120846644.jpg
    PXL_20230810_120846644.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
  • PXL_20230810_120828224.jpg
    PXL_20230810_120828224.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 89
   / TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #24  
What do you think of the tires so far? I've got them on my Kioti, and I've been quite impressed. Already went through one winter, and I've found them to be a lot better than the R4 tires I've had in the past.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #25  
On ours the General manager of the store when he dropped it off said that this was the first year for the hybrid tires. (I don't remember if they said it was a option or standard)I forgot what type he said they were but a cross between general construction and terf
My understanding with the R14 is that Kubota and Goodyear had an exclusive deal for a year or two. Sometimes a vendor will make those deals with a new product as sort of a beta test. They have been out for a few years now, but only starting to be available with new tractors on other brands.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #29  
The speakers serve their purpose but they are anything but good. I still prefer using my ear buds. They are ok for when my wife and I are doing construction and just want some tunes though.

The mid mount PTO is not installed by default, it's a dealer installed option. You can also self install, it's a simple plate on the bottom of the tranny you take off, and attach the pto gearbox to. Looks very simple other than needing to drain some fluid.

So far I'm liking mine, around 10 hours, only a couple on the backhoe. Haven't filled my tires yet, and haven't received my finish mower or pallet forks yet but the hours will go up much faster when I do!

It's ok for digging holes, and the bucket has done well enough for my driveway leveling so far!

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #30  
I wear hearing protection on the tractor, so speakers would be moot. I remember chopping forage with the old German diesel 826, with the radio blaring in my face as a kid. Today I use ANR and listen to music when working. If I really want to hear the machine, I'll switch the earbuds to passive NR and listen. I've begun to value my hearing.