TYM T554hst low power issues

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #1  

Asteral

Gold Member
Tractor
LS TRACTORS
this is what we have tried so far with no luck any one got any other ideas on what we could try to fix this issue.

. This tractor has no power and it値l choke down and died under light medium load. When drive it on the flat road with high range, tractor will not goes pass 2,200rpm, 2nd range tractor won稚 goes pass 2,300rpm and it will be worse if it goes up on a slight incline road. (changed hydraulic fluid + filters and bled the system according to service manual, replaced fuel feed pump with high flow capacity, replaced fuel filters, bled & check all fuel lines, regen the engine, , used computer to check for error code on multiple times(6) and it showed error code on DPF but it will not cleared off ECU, we removed DPF filter and cleaned it DPF filter is clean in our opinion, we also started tractor and put in difference gear and ranges and depressed brake and tractor choked and died? but it shows a very minimal improvement, tractor still bog down and died under light medium load.

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #2  
Is it possible you have a fuel quality concern? Perhaps low cetane just doesn't have enough bang under load? Was it fueled recently and the performance issues followed the addition of fuel? Just asking:)

/ TYM T554hst low power issues
yes we completely drain flushed and refilled the fuel system with fresh new treated fuel.

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #4  
Belching smoke? Check air intake

No abnormal smoke and air filter's replaced 10 hours ago but I will check out the air housing for any damage

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #6  
Without load how high can you idle it up to using the hand throttle?

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #7  
Sounds to me that there may be a blockage of the exhaust system........Don

with out load, the throttle lever will go all the way but the RPMS won't go past 2300 RPM no matter the range

maybe at the EGR valve? we throughly cleaned out the DPF but i don't think the mechanics checked the EGR valve

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #10  
I know the TYM built Mahindra’s which have a different engine. Had major EGR issues. I’m not sure how aggressive the Yanmar tune is on the EGR. Mahindra had to do around 4-5 different software updates to solve the issue. The Yanmar is rated to 2800 rpm’s so there is a problem since you can only get to 2300. It sounds like a fuel issue to me, maybe the strainer in the tank is partially blocked or fuel line is kinked