TYM T554hst low power issues

/ TYM T554hst low power issues
That's what we initially thought too, we have drained, cleaned, the tank, and we have checked all the fuel lines, replaced the fuel filter which a high capacity filter, and added a high flow fuel pump, this far no change...
This one had been a head scratcher for sure.

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #12  
Asteral, what is the current status for this issue? Did you figure it out?

Thanks.

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #13  
I know the TYM built Mahindra痴 which have a different engine. Had major EGR issues. I知 not sure how aggressive the Yanmar tune is on the EGR. Mahindra had to do around 4-5 different software updates to solve the issue. The Yanmar is rated to 2800 rpm痴 so there is a problem since you can only get to 2300. It sounds like a fuel issue to me, maybe the strainer in the tank is partially blocked or fuel line is kinked

Does not take much to partially block the fuel line on bottom of tank.

well right now the injection pump is out at a specialty shop to have them look over everything, as for the tank we have dropped , flushed, and thoroughly cleaned the tank, so i know that is not the problem, we do still believe the issue is fuel related but until i get word form the other shop about the injectors i won't know any more. as for the fuel system we have gone through everything from the tank up to the injectors, we have replaced both the fuel shut off solenoid, the fuel feed pump was replaced with a high flow pump, the fuel lines we all replaced and the fuel system was completely flushed, and treated fuel added.
this has been one of the harder tractor issues we have had in our shop, my guys are going through the DPF system now and checking everything regarding to it just to make sure that isn't causing the issue.

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #15  
Thank you for taking the time to update us Asteral. Appreciate your time and I look forward to hearing what the problem ended up being. As always, good luck...

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #16  
This is a Turbo diesel right?

Just a thought maybe there is a boost problem with the Turbo

stuck impeller,waste gate stuck open or intake leak on the boost side are possibilities.

Might be worth checking

Hmm I'll mention that to the mechanic, have him check it in the morning

It's currently been put on the back burner as we have other things to do and some shop upgrades going on this week and then on top of all that we're doing our open house so it's been a little bit busy we haven't really had time to mess with it it's one of the 1st things we played tackle next week