UDT vs. Super UDT

/ UDT vs. Super UDT #31  
Question? Is it possible to clean the screen (BX2230 or BX23)
without draining the Hydro oil? I changed my oil and filter very fast, the automatic way...I hung the filter on a stump. Of course I didn't clean the screen at that time because I was in the middle of a job....and out in the middle of no where. I had to put in about 7 quarts of oil to get it back to full. I lost all that oil in a matter of about 30 seconds after hitting the small stump , well really it was more like a stob....

/ UDT vs. Super UDT #32  
Manual calls for SUDT and thats what comes as the OEM fill. I would think the UDT would be alright but personally I'd take it back and get the SUDT.
Theres been past posts w/folks noticing a difference in their tractors performance w/SUDT over UDT.

The primary reason for changing out the fluids at 50 hrs is to hopefully have all the breakin metal/aluminum/composit shavings and other solid matter drain out w/the fluid. During this 1st 50 hrs of operation, theres all kinds of wear & tear going on as moving parts seat & seal w/one another and a bad by-product of this breakin process is the solid hard deposits of the various surfaces that have worn away. If it weren't for these particles the fluid would be good for at least 100 hrs or so....

Good luck
Volfandt