UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #612  
I look at it like the ending of the movie "Men in Black"
Soon, the child of some alien family will drop our planet into his marble bag,,

...or, it will become apparent that this earth is only a speck of dirt on a policeman's uniform.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #613  
Just think

A super intelligent life looking down at us "earthlings" and observing us golf or snow ski! They would never stop to give us the time of day.

Proof that there is no intelligent life out there is the FACT they have not tried to contact US!.

But then read the epic tale of Gilgamesh and the presence of giants with a "hand bag" in stone carvings around the world. Makes one wonder.
The Sumerians probably had as good a handle on where mankind originated as anyone; ie the Annunaki.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #614  
An advanced society of intellectually superior aliens, could have conceivably advanced morally also. Their view might well be that "Who are we to assume that our culture has so much to offer that we should modify destroy the existing culture of the earth, particularly if they are happy as they are?" I have observed this attitude by Anthropologists in regard to primitive cultures.
They believe that there are technically advanced and primitive cultures, but there are only different types of cultures, not different degrees...and they are very critical of missionaries, who have reputedly done more harm to the primitives than good.
I'm not so sure... does a farmer bother to go out in the field and remove all of the ants prior to plowing???

/ UFO's... What do you think? #615  
I'm not so sure... does a farmer bother to go out in the field and remove all of the ants prior to plowing???
Of course not, but an ant is hardly considered "intelligent" life in the manner of a human. I am assuming that another intelligent life form would pay some deference to the human beings, their history and their culture.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #616  
   / UFO's... What do you think? #617  
I’m thinking any aliens are so unlike us that we cannot comprehend.

They probably don’t have 2 arms and legs.

They don’t breathe like we breathe.

They don’t eat like we eat.

They don’t need our minerals.

They don’t care about us.

MoKelly

Last edited:
   / UFO's... What do you think? #618  
Of course not, but an ant is hardly considered "intelligent" life in the manner of a human. I am assuming that another intelligent life form would pay some deference to the human beings, their history and their culture.
So... we should assume an Alien life form, more intelligent than us, would treat humans better than say, Europeans treated the American Indians; the Spanish treated the Inca's or the Aztec's; or the British the Aboriginal's in Australia?

/ UFO's... What do you think? #619  
Of course not, but an ant is hardly considered "intelligent" life in the manner of a human.
To those that study them, ants appear to be highly intelligent and extremely organized.

To those studying us, whoeever they may be, we may seem entirely ignorant.

The premise of 'The Day The Earth Stood Still', was that 'they' had deemed us a threat to the surrounding regions of space. They sent Klatuu and Gort to warn us what they could, and would do if we continued on our way unaltered.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #620  
So... we should assume an Alien life form, more intelligent than us, would treat humans better than say, Europeans treated the American Indians; the Spanish treated the Inca's or the Aztec's; or the British the Aboriginal's in Australia?

Only if they come here wearing masks. Otherwise, we’ll belittle them and they will leave.

MoKelly

Status
Not open for further replies.