UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #681  
If these things are not alien spacecraft but rather drones or craft from another country that we really have no clue about - that can be even more scary than aliens!!

MoKelly
Yes that's a good point. One has to wonder how these UFOs know the location of nuke missile silos and why would they even care? On the other hand the Russians know all of the locations!

/ UFO's... What do you think? #682  
The The War Zone website has been covering the US Navy encounters with UFOs for years. There are quite a few interesting articles on the website regarding the encounters, what happened to the tapes, possible explanations, but also some odd stories involving a rock star talking UFOs, the US government, and very odd patents being taken out by an obscure doctor working for the US government. Some of it will make your head hurt. :eek: :D

The encounters go beyond a handful of pilots, see the website above, but also include many sailors on quite a few of the most advanced war ships in the world. Ships with amazing sensor technologies. These ships have also had these encounters. This has not been a small number of people seeing UFOs at one event. It is more.

Something is going on. Oddly, the US government is admitting so at some level. The question is why and what is going on. Stating the obvious, obviously. :D

So it could be aliens... If so, it is what it is.

But if it is not aliens who be it and what are we seeing?

Some are starting to say in is Russian or Chinese craft of some kind. I think this is bull squat for one simple reason. The Russians make horrible jet engines. They do not have the performance of US or EU engines and their reliability and length of service is horrible. As bad as the Russian engines are, they are works of art compared to what the Chinese make. For some reason, the Chinese cannot make jet engines. They can't make them to the same level as the Russians.

People look at the aircraft carriers the Chinese are building and have built and they are in awe. Last time I checked, an aircraft carrier is worthless without, well, aircraft. The Chinese have less than 20 aircraft that are carrier capable and the only way they can get more, is to buy more Russian engines. Even with Russian engines, the plane's performance is not that good. They have a few carriers but they are only good for show and catching various weapons.

If you can't build a jet engine, how in the heck have they discovered the science and then built the technology to exploit that science, to enable them to build an aircraft that performs in the manner that has been seen by USN aircraft and ships? How does this aircraft get to the west coast of the US unobserved by the indepth sensor network the US has in place. Not very plausible.

So if they ain't aliens who and what is it?

My best guess is that a bunch of this is disinformation to hide what the US government really has been developing. There have been some simple explanations that some of the sightings were target balloons, which do look sorta like what has been seen, but that does not explain the performance and actions of the UFO that has been observed.

Whatever the answer, it will be real interesting when we find the answer. :ROFLMAO:

Later,
Dan

/ UFO's... What do you think? #683  
Whatever the answer, it will be real interesting when we find the answer.

If we ever do find an answer, and I mean lay people like you and me. Maybe someone in the military already knows the answers, but the more I hear the less sure I am that they do.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #684  
I think it’s all BS and until one gets splashed and put out in the middle of the towns square for all to see the wreckage, I ain’t buying it.
If they do, then I will be convinced it’s real.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #685  
I think it’s all BS and until one gets splashed and put out in the middle of the towns square for all to see the wreckage, I ain’t buying it.
If they do, then I will be convinced it’s real.

You are an honorary Missourian!!! Show me!

MoKelly

/ UFO's... What do you think? #686  
You are an honorary Missourian!!! Show me!

MoKelly
Yes, I would be honored to be an honorary Missourian. :)
UFOs have been in and out of the news for 50+ years, yet there’s nothing tangible or material to show for all those fuzzy, grainy or night radar images.
I have no doubt there’s intelligent life some where in some distant galaxy.
However, the UFO stories are probably pulled back out over and over during slow news cycles.
There may be some experimental aircraft out there being used to tease our military. I guess those could be considered to be a “UFO”, but I don’t believe they are being flown by little green men with big eyes and a ray gun.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #687  
I 100% agree with Hay Dude. Now - do I think there are other civilizations out there - somewhere - definitely yes.

Little grey men and flying saucers - somebody looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #688  
It appears that NASA has been infiltrated by aliens, who are now creating a cover for their transmissions.

Everybody likes a good conspiracy theory.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #689  
Yes, I would be honored to be an honorary Missourian. :)
UFOs have been in and out of the news for 50+ years, yet there’s nothing tangible or material to show for all those fuzzy, grainy or night radar images.
However, the UFO stories are probably pulled back out over and over during slow news cycles.
There may be some experimental aircraft out there being used to tease our military. I guess those could be considered to be a “UFO”, but I don’t believe they are being flown by little green men with big eyes and a ray gun.
Considering the deplorable state this planet is in generally, who would want to visit it anyway? No one I know of....

/ UFO's... What do you think? #690  
One of the more famous cases happened here in northern N.H. in 1961, the "abduction" of Barney & Betty Hill in Franconia Notch.
Here's an article that explains what probably really went down on that September night 60 years ago:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.