UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #751  
I'm not a geologist or astronomer but, i used to stay at holiday in express when paying my own expenses.

The asteroid belt here in our solar system is made up of the same stuff as our planets. The difference is, the planets, due to their size, have undergone dramatic transformation of their geology. We still have a molten center, lots of churning and burning and elemental transformation. Gravity.

The asteroids, due their small size, did not go thru the geological transformations associated with planets and other large bodies so, they are still the same as they were when they were create, 4.5 billion years ago....about.

Scientists have found the "building blocks" of life, or what we call life, in asteroids and meteors. There are Amino acids etc, in the matter that makes up asteroids that come to us as meteorites.

That means the stuff of life is not just here, it's out there, zoomin around, just waiting for the right time and place.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #752  
I don't doubt that the lady "thought" she saw an ostrich. It was an ostrich to her, but that don't mean it actually was an ostrich.

As an aside, lets say 10 people are looking at a guy walking down the street. A car pulls up a man gets out and shoots the guy walking down the street and exits. Ask the 10 witness's what color was the car? Ask them what color was the shooter for that matter. You will get a lot of different answers. If you ask if the shooter was a woman, some will say yes. If you ask them if the car was red, many will say it was.
And this is exactly why eyewitness testimony to a crime, and when used in courts is no longer the preferred evidence to a crime. And as incredible as it seems, having multiple human eye witnesses to a crime, don't converge the evidence to certainty, but actually widens the evidence and increases uncertainty. Preferred evidence in courts is Video cams, forensic data and DNA which are simple and nearly irrefutable evidence.

But the vast majority of UFO cases are based on eyewitness testimony, and lots of it. And sadly, even some of the videos of UFOs have been altered and recieved graphic adjustments, which rendered them unreliable. For me, only videos by Naval and Air Force pilots and commercial aircraft pilots retain the highest reliability.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #753  
There are places in the world where unexplained lights can be seen. Some are attributed to geological movement piezoelectric activity.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #754  
And this is exactly why eyewitness testimony to a crime, and when used in courts is no longer the preferred evidence to a crime. And as incredible as it seems, having multiple human eye witnesses to a crime, don't converge the evidence to certainty, but actually widens the evidence and increases uncertainty.
This is one of my favorite subjects. People always say "but I saw" or "I remember, I was there" as if that means anything. You don't see what you think you see and your memories lie, making eye witness testimony about as reliable as The National Enquirer (do they still publish that?). With the right skill and training, someone can create in you memories of things that never happened even though you'd swear on your mother's grave that they did, because you were there, you saw it, and you remember it like it was yesterday.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #755  
Anyone who's ever talked 'skip' on a CB radio to someone several hundred miles away can understand the atmospheric 'bounce' of radio waves. Same happens with light. When temp layers aren't pancake-flat reflections of either can dance around with the irregularities. Mirages prove that light can be bent and wiggling of the image is sort of like the wavering of light over a fire or lava field. (current volcanic eruptions, YouTube)

Optical illusions result from the brain not processing what out eyes see exactly as they input the images. I have a telephoto camera for wildlife pics. I've seen artifacts (lights/dots) in images that were not within the field of view, including reflections from the room when taking pics through a window. Seeing is believing, but what are we seeing?

Oh and many of those 'ghosts' seen walking out of hotel rooms are from fixed security cams with looped storage overwritten on video tape in the '80s and '90s. Past images aren't always completely overwritten on tape as they are with digital storage, so someone leaving a room might be seen as a faint artifact in a rewrite of a hallway view.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #756  
Anyone who's ever talked 'skip' on a CB radio to someone several hundred miles away can understand the atmospheric 'bounce' of radio waves. Same happens with light. When temp layers aren't pancake-flat reflections of either can dance around with the irregularities. Mirages prove that light can be bent and wiggling of the image is sort of like the wavering of light over a fire or lava field. (current volcanic eruptions, YouTube)

Optical illusions result from the brain not processing what out eyes see exactly as they input the images. I have a telephoto camera for wildlife pics. I've seen artifacts (lights/dots) in images that were not within the field of view, including reflections from the room when taking pics through a window. Seeing is believing, but what are we seeing?

Oh and many of those 'ghosts' seen walking out of hotel rooms are from fixed security cams with looped storage overwritten on video tape in the '80s and '90s. Past images aren't always completely overwritten on tape as they are with digital storage, so someone leaving a room might be seen as a faint artifact in a rewrite of a hallway view.

Man, where were you during my trial.
You could put doubt in any jurors mind.
Hell you even got me doubting that I did it and I was there

My answer is who knows whether they exist or not.
But Im watchin Independence Day now so my mind may change in a bit.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #757  
I guess anything could be possible. No UFO's have stopped by my place or followed me around - Yet.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #758  
New video of radar while Navy ship was swarmed

/ UFO's... What do you think? #759  
You'd think if aliens had enough technology to travel faster than the speed of light to get to this planet, then have the technology to overcome the friction of air against their craft and the heat it generates while operating at those speeds within our atmosphere, and overcoming all of the power requirements that might entail, they'd have developed better stealth technology.

Or maybe they want us to know they are here and there's nothing we can do about it? OOOooooo.....

/ UFO's... What do you think? #760  
New video of radar while Navy ship was swarmed

I would guess the Navy "stealth" ship was testing to see if it would be detected, as is very common, and those are drones sent to let them know they were detected.
The "expert" they bring on just throws a bunch of "what ifs" and "maybes" into the story to get everyones mind wandering about UFOs. Anything televised on ABC Good Morning America is 3rd grade level sensationalized trash for idiots, anyway.

Funny how all these UFO's that are sighted & chased with all this sophisticated technology, yet none have fired any kind of advanced weapon at us when detected or pursued? If their technology is so fast and advanced, why dont they shoot down an F-18A Hornet and show us who's boss when we give aggressive pursuit?

Like I said, splash one and lets see the little green men or worm holes. THEN I will believe it.
Until then, its just flying objects being tested with the military to see what our levels of readiness are, like war games. Or new aerospace technology being tested.

I believe other live exists somewhere out there, all created by God, but its not flying around in our atmosphere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.