UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #761  
"Ya picked a fine time to find us, Lucille,
with all of those lights and the shapes in the fields,
Ya came a long way to tease us, Lucille."

450,000,000 year old planet and the aliens waited patiently for humans to evolve just enough to be scared out or our pants when they showed up. Talk about long term planning ... ;) Or maybe they've been hovering for a few thousand years already.

"Commander, you are being demoted to enlisted rank and will be banished to live out your days monitoring Earth."

/ UFO's... What do you think? #762  
I would guess the Navy "stealth" ship was testing to see if it would be detected, as is very common, and those are drones sent to let them know they were detected.
The "expert" they bring on just throws a bunch of "what ifs" and "maybes" into the story to get everyones mind wandering about UFOs. Anything televised on ABC Good Morning America is 3rd grade level sensationalized trash for idiots, anyway.

Funny how all these UFO's that are sighted & chased with all this sophisticated technology, yet none have fired any kind of advanced weapon at us when detected or pursued? If their technology is so fast and advanced, why dont they shoot down an F-18A Hornet and show us who's boss when we give aggressive pursuit?

Like I said, splash one and lets see the little green men or worm holes. THEN I will believe it.
Until then, its just flying objects being tested with the military to see what our levels of readiness are, like war games. Or new aerospace technology being tested.

I believe other live exists somewhere out there, all created by God, but its not flying around in our atmosphere

Anything televised on ABC Good Morning America is 3rd grade level sensationalized trash for idiots, anyway.🏆

/ UFO's... What do you think? #763  
I would guess the Navy "stealth" ship was testing to see if it would be detected, as is very common, and those are drones sent to let them know they were detected.
The "expert" they bring on just throws a bunch of "what ifs" and "maybes" into the story to get everyones mind wandering about UFOs. Anything televised on ABC Good Morning America is 3rd grade level sensationalized trash for idiots, anyway.

Funny how all these UFO's that are sighted & chased with all this sophisticated technology, yet none have fired any kind of advanced weapon at us when detected or pursued? If their technology is so fast and advanced, why dont they shoot down an F-18A Hornet and show us who's boss when we give aggressive pursuit?

Like I said, splash one and lets see the little green men or worm holes. THEN I will believe it.
Until then, its just flying objects being tested with the military to see what our levels of readiness are, like war games. Or new aerospace technology being tested.

I believe other live exists somewhere out there, all created by God, but its not flying around in our atmosphere
I just randomly picked "who" carried the newly released radar footage. I still think this could be our own countries Ultra Black budget -above top secret group testing the new drones around regular Pentagons assets.

I posted earlier that the Navy filed for and received anti gravity patents for craft years ago. It is also interesting the patent office kicked back the request as a not possible tech... and the Navy responded in such a way as for the patent office to reconsider and then grant the patent.

Fox coverage of same:

/ UFO's... What do you think? #764  
Might explain why all this seems to be going on off the coast of VA. There’s Naval Combat research facilities there.
IMO, it’s naval warfare and research testing, not little green men (or women, whatever) in flying saucers.
Probably also explains a lot of the “sightings” in New Mexico, Nevada, S. California desert areas. LOTS of aviation warfare testing there, too.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #765  
They walk among us.

alfep404k.png

cnsmovtv_myfavoritemartian_gone_03.jpg

1fc025185c6e6ba0754e6c6284206b59.png

mork-from-ork.jpg

Shazbot!

/ UFO's... What do you think? #766  
Could/would the aliens here since Ezekeil all be from the same planet or fellow members of a federation connected by wormholes that share a common language and maybe just can't decide if we're ready to join? Asking for a friend.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #768  
A new to me, report just turned up on Amazon Prime. It's called Flying Objects - A State Secret. IMDB has it tagged as Documentary, Horror, and Sci-Fi.

Last edited:
   / UFO's... What do you think? #769  
The speed of light is a relative concept and varies with location, size and consciousness, we measure the speed of light according to our location and parameters, it is soo slow for interstellar travels. With the ability to momentarily travel through the etheric dimension, such measurements are not needed. Travel under the speed of light can be considered for short distances with manipulation of gravity propulsion and reaction propulsion with plasma energy, used for precise maneuvers around planets or in their atmospheres.
Einstein says the speed of light is constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.