UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #771  
Mighty Mouse used to be able to turn on a flashlight and reach the wall before the beam hit it. ;-)

/ UFO's... What do you think? #773  
Aliens aren't contributing much to our knowledge base just yet. I suppose any day now since we're pretty onto them. Might as well shake hands and get it over with. btw, IMO they're either bringing something or they want something they couldn't say mine from an asteroid. Maybe they're busy programming their universal translators while choosing a country to make the first official visit to.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #775  
Then there's the problem of zapping to another place in a really fast line. You never know what's gonna be in that path, like a bug on the windshield. To avoid that, you'd need to teleport from one location to another, like GPS coordinates in space and time. But there's no way to know if something will be occupying the space you teleport to. So you may end up teleporting into the center of Mt. Everest.

So, based on that, I'm gonna still go with no intelligent alien life forms are visiting us. Space bacteria? Maybe. Techno-savvy beings. Not so much.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #776  
Aliens aren't contributing much to our knowledge base just yet. I suppose any day now since we're pretty onto them. Might as well shake hands and get it over with. btw, IMO they're either bringing something or they want something they couldn't say mine from an asteroid. Maybe they're busy programming their universal translators while choosing a country to make the first official visit to.
Before greeting them it would be a good idea to check with the CDC and ask if gloves and mask are required. 😷

/ UFO's... What do you think? #777  
Then there's the problem of zapping to another place in a really fast line. You never know what's gonna be in that path, like a bug on the windshield. To avoid that, you'd need to teleport from one location to another, like GPS coordinates in space and time. But there's no way to know if something will be occupying the space you teleport to. So you may end up teleporting into the center of Mt. Everest.

So, based on that, I'm gonna still go with no intelligent alien life forms are visiting us. Space bacteria? Maybe. Techno-savvy beings. Not so much.
They have to be intelligent in order to build UFOs that can travel so fast. Far beyond the abilities of techno-savvy humans. 🛸

/ UFO's... What do you think? #778  
Would it be illogical to check under hats?

Picture-61.png

651af71b46e234ff4d09edc56c79ddd8.jpg

/ UFO's... What do you think? #779  
... I'm gonna still go with no intelligent alien life forms are visiting us. Space bacteria? Maybe. Techno-savvy beings. Not so much.

Oh yeah? Well superman can fly so fast he can go back in time. and he came from another planet. So there! :sneaky:

Before greeting them it would be a good idea to check with the CDC and ask if gloves and mask are required. 😷

The way some folks talk aliens might already be running the CDC. (We can't prove otherwise) That may mean the masks aren't for us they're so the other-worlders don't catch what we have. Maybe they're not ready to take a vaccine that doesn't have FDAs heap of BS red tape. Is a year of good results no match for what some guys on the internet say? Could they be caught up with watching Darwin Award videos on YouTube? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.