Ukraine using armed dune buggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #11  
Until Russia realizes there really just fighting the US via our aid..then who you think there going after?
Hopefully Putin! I don't think anyone else in Russia really thinks the war Ukraine can possibly be successful... I have a buddy a little ways up in our armed forces and he told me years ago, Russia only has an eggshell combat force, could be tough initially for a couple days, but after that, they are done. He or no one else in NATO expected Russia to be quite so bad in their initial attack on Ukraine, but after the 1st week, he said Russia is pretty much spent. They couldn't attack Finland right now and have a chance, let alone bother the US in any conventional way... Given how easy it was to sink their Black Sea flag ship, my buddy suspects their whole military is actually very poorly equipped, trained, and led. Russia will be lucky if China doesn't annex back the rest of Manchuria while all Russia's troops are in the west.

/ Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #12  
I've heard from someone who may or may not know about how much preventative maintenance is needed on nuke warheads and how Russia doesn't have the resources or expertise to perform said maitenance any longer so the rockets are in such disrepair they don't believe they are capable of firing much less actually hitting a target and detonating.

/ Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #13  
1943 VW Schwimmwagen

1668120318496.png

/ Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #14  
I've seen them use little trucks and cars with a manned machine gun on a pedestal. Seen it firsthand. I imagine them people use whatever is available. I would.

/ Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #15  
I've seen them use little trucks and cars with a manned machine gun on a pedestal. Seen it firsthand. I imagine them people use whatever is available. I would.
Wolverines!

/ Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #16  
Hopefully Putin! I don't think anyone else in Russia really thinks the war Ukraine can possibly be successful... I have a buddy a little ways up in our armed forces and he told me years ago, Russia only has an eggshell combat force, could be tough initially for a couple days, but after that, they are done. He or no one else in NATO expected Russia to be quite so bad in their initial attack on Ukraine, but after the 1st week, he said Russia is pretty much spent. They couldn't attack Finland right now and have a chance, let alone bother the US in any conventional way... Given how easy it was to sink their Black Sea flag ship, my buddy suspects their whole military is actually very poorly equipped, trained, and led. Russia will be lucky if China doesn't annex back the rest of Manchuria while all Russia's troops are in the west.
Yes, you already see wars in former Soviet states flame up now Russia is weak and looses influence in the region.

The Russian armies money disappears in corrupt pockets instead of equipment is being maintained or bought. Ukraine was a very corrupt state too, like any other country that has been under Communism for decades, but during this crisis, corruption becomes treason and it might fix that mindset.

Now, we better not talk about Hunter Bidens laptop and the Ukraine Burisma dealings because American politics is already polarised enough without it. I just hope for the best for the USA itself as well as for the rest of the world that both parties find better candidates than Clinton, ***** and *****... I dont see presidents, i see monkeys throwing **** at each other, and they're all dirty.

/ Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #18  
Until Russia realizes there really just fighting the US via our aid..then who you think there going after?
The Russian army has donated more tanks and APCs than any ally, because they left them when retreating.

Furthermore, the Russians know this is Afghanistan 1979 all over again: Fighting an enemy of free people, trained and equipped by Western allies, with an army of unwilling conscripts.

The difference is that this time, Europe is aiding too. Even Eastern European countries that know they will be next if Putin isnt stopped in Ukraine.

/ Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #19  
I've heard from someone who may or may not know about how much preventative maintenance is needed on nuke warheads and how Russia doesn't have the resources or expertise to perform said maitenance any longer so the rockets are in such disrepair they don't believe they are capable of firing much less actually hitting a target and detonating.
Thats exactly why Ukraine gave up their nukes in 1996 to Russia, in exchange for a non-aggression pact which now turns out to have no value when you dont have nukes to put weight on it...

/ Ukraine using armed dune buggies? #20  
Why not? Pickups are cheap, part supply is excellent and it's easy to get people to service them. It's not so long ago that all army's used light and unarmed vehicles.

And there are realistic no alternative, buy military vehicles in mass is difficult, Ukraine probably gets donation of a lot of more or less outdated military vehicles and when they break down its impossible to fix them easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.