Under the Tree

/ Under the Tree #1  

TWINKLE_TOES

Veteran Member
Time to count up the bounty mates, what did Santa leave for ya....

Myself a "1944 original Farmall A manual"/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Under the Tree #2  
I think I mentioned it in another post already, but now that it's official, I received:

SMV placard
Kubota oil, fuel, and air filters
Grease gun
Grease
Metric nutdriver set
Lift pins
Nice work gloves

Okay, so I did my own shopping, but that was the agreement I had with the wife this year. We threw our total focus on the kids, and to lower the pressure a little we decided to just pick up a few things for ourselves and gift wrap them so's the gift count would still look right. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I went ahead and got a couple of things for wifey anyway just 'cuz I like to surprise her. She surprised me, too -- with a dozen pair of new socks! /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

XMasSig.gif

/ Under the Tree #3  
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Santa was good to me this Christmas. Pressure washer, and a neat
book on tractors and trucks. I can't wait to use the pressure washer,
but today was not the day. High of 40 and a 20 mph breeze. Plus we
still have snow on the ground here in Georgia, almost a week old snow.
Florida looks better all the time. Tuffy was terribly disappointed we
didn't get to play with the new pressure washer, but she did look at
some of the pictures in the book.
Gerald

/ Under the Tree #4  
Heck, Al, some of us old folks are worse than Harv doing his own shopping. I've ordered the stuff to put the hydraulic tip 'n tilt on the tractor, and the dealer hopes it'll be in this week sometime. And my wife wants a new coat (I think we both would prefer that she pick it out), we went into the store where she wants to buy it last week, took a look at the crowd and the long lines at the checkout register, and she decided sometime this week after Christmas would be a much better time to get it. So we're still waiting on Santa Claus./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Of course, we did both get a few things from other family members, so I have a new cordless Dremel tool and fancy Chess set, along with the socks, wallet, pen & pencil set, indoor/outdoor thermometer, and of course, the peanuts, mixed nuts, and chocolate that they all know I like too much./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Bird on 12/25/00 09:33 PM.</FONT></P>

/ Under the Tree #5  
Bird,
I agree with your wife. Have a delayed Christmas and hit those post holiday sales /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

/ Under the Tree #6  
I got the shop manuals for my Ingersoll 444, a wood rack, spliting maul, and a car cover for my convertible.

Paul Bradway

/ Under the Tree #7  
Gerald,
You forgot mention what Tuffy got for Christmas.
Looks like Tuffy a tad jealous of the pressure washer. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Under the Tree #8  
My wife let me shop early/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. In Oct. I purchased a 5 ft.Brush Hog.Then I took her out for dinner and we just happened to go through Sears. They had a great sale on a new tool set. She asked me if I needed it and of course I said yes. So she took it up to the register and now it has a new home. What a year!!! New tractor, fel, rear blade, and a brush hog all in one year!!!! The best news of all is, we're expecting our second tractor driver in June/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Take care, Al

/ Under the Tree #9  
Al,
Indeed you had a great year,and
congratulation to you and your wife. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Now who said men don't know how to shop?? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Under the Tree #10  
I finally got that new tractor I've been waitin' on. It was a big surprise. I attached a photo for all to envy! Merry Christmas.

Boots.