Loader Unlevel bucket

/ Unlevel bucket #31  
Not saying it is the same cause but-------------
My loader was not parallel so I went about checking on a flat surface etc.
Discovered that one frame bolt had come lose and elongated the hole by 1/8" which translated to near 2" at the bucket cutting edge.
The fix was to oversize the mounting hole and use oversized bolt.

Small errors can magnify at a distance.

/ Unlevel bucket #32  
Looks like the loader frame may have a slight twist in it or one rear tire may be low on air pressure. I think there may have been some past threads about twisted loader frames and how to straighten them. One of the fixes that I remember reading some where is to set the loader down on a flat surface and cut the crossmember loose. This should then let the loader square itself before rewelding the crossmember.
The cylinders being different length is probably a symptom rather than the disease.

Edit: Another item to check before cutting anything loose is to measure the rear mounting brackets and make sure they measure the same distance above a flat surface. Also be sure that the loader frame is correctly seated in the mounting brackets on both sides.

Edit again: :) After reading the thread more thoroughly, I see that some of these things were previously mentioned.

/ Unlevel bucket #33  
Looks like the loader frame may have a slight twist in it or one rear tire may be low on air pressure. I think there may have been some past threads about twisted loader frames and how to straighten them. One of the fixes that I remember reading some where is to set the loader down on a flat surface and cut the crossmember loose. This should then let the loader square itself before rewelding the crossmember.
The cylinders being different length is probably a symptom rather than the disease.

Edit: Another item to check before cutting anything loose is to measure the rear mounting brackets and make sure they measure the same distance above a flat surface. Also be sure that the loader frame is correctly seated in the mounting brackets on both sides.

Edit again: :) After reading the thread more thoroughly, I see that some of these things were previously mentioned.

That's exactly how I welded my loader arms on my homemade loader I'm doing. That insures that the bucket will be parallel to the ground if you do that work on a good flat surface with the same tire pressure on the rear.

I agree with the cylinders being a sympton. It should be measured with the cylinders either fully extended or fully retracted.

/ Unlevel bucket #34  
IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

/ Unlevel bucket #35  
Is it possible that the mount for the bucket is welded off-level on the back of the bucket?

/ Unlevel bucket #36  
I didn’t look there. I sent these pictures to the store where I bought the tractor and gave them all the previous information. I’m frustrated because I have my grapple and loader on pallets and you wouldn’t think an inch and a half would make a difference when picking up, but it does. As well, when I put the loader to the ground, if I want a flat surface it flexes the entire implement/arms.

Not what I expected for what I paid for. Hopefully someone will find a resolution. I’ll look at the welds tomorrow.

/ Unlevel bucket #37  
Is it possible that the mount for the bucket is welded off-level on the back of the bucket?

There are pictures above that show that the cross member is also twisted to one side.

/ Unlevel bucket #38  
I might be seeing things but in the 3rd pix the left cylinder seems slightly more extended which would be in keeping with the bucket misalignment, but then it could by an illusion caused by camera angle.

/ Unlevel bucket #39  
This is similar to my RK24. I've noticed with mine, that the right cylinder starts extending a fraction of a second before the left one. This causes the right side of the loader to be higher throughout it's travel until it hits the top. I wonder if this issue is less of a mechanical one, and more of a hydraulic balance issue? Just thinking out loud here. I agree though, it's an annoying issue. Do other brands have this problem, or is this something specific to the RKs?

/ Unlevel bucket #40  
Isn't there a TBN member who represents RK tractors? Surprised he hasn't weighed in on this.