Update on deck coated with bedliner

/ Update on deck coated with bedliner #31  
Should get it professionally line-x'd! That would be great!

/ Update on deck coated with bedliner #32  
So, is that slicker than just bare steel? If so, I wonder if it would work in a snowblower chute to reduce friction/clogging?

Don't do that . There is a better way. Just google up the topic on youtube. You will find the real answer is making seals on the impeller where it goes around in the back. Just remove the top chute and use some old mud flaps cut into strips wide as the impeller and around 2" in. Screw them in with self tapping sheet metal screws so they are just dragging. Put back together and you can run it a bit and the excess wears off. Now your blower never plugs and snow throws like you see in the ads, REALLY!!!!!!! So simple and cheap yet works so darned well.:cool2:

/ Update on deck coated with bedliner #33  
Had the truck bed sprayed professionally. Best decision ever. That kinds of stuff holds up like crazy. Did not realize they sold it in a spray can. Got a few things over the years I have though could use a coat of bed liner. Now I know I can do it. Thanks!

/ Update on deck coated with bedliner #34  
Does the raptor liner end up slippery? I have a snowblower chute that needs painting and that might be the ticket...

Aaron Z

/ Update on deck coated with bedliner #35  
The Raptor liner is not real slick, so I don't think it would work too well for that. It is the closest thing I have found to LineX or the other commercial bedlinners. Leaps and bounds better than the stuff in the spray can. I touched up my LineX bed linner with it and you really can't even tell where I did the touchups.