USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available!

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available! #11  
Wow, that is an insane amount of work to go into them for the price! Thanks

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available! #12  
Very cool video. Nice job describing the stages and process.

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available! #13  
Great video !!

gg

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available!
We now have 3/8" available!

3/8″ G7 Weldable Grab Hook - BoltOnHooks LLC

38WGH USA-002.jpg 38WGH USA-003.jpg

You can watch them getting forged here:

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available! #15  
I wish more companies share inside video of the manufacturing process.

I am sure most of us have a somewhat basic knowledge of forging, but I still enjoy watching

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available! #16  
From the maker of Hopkins lures. A classic! Thanks for having these forged in the USA and for posting the video.

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available! #17  
Only comment I have an issue with Kenny and that is you state they don't use fossil fuels to heat their ovens with. You know that for a fact that the electricity they use comes from a power plant that don't use fossil fuel to power their boilers to make team to run their generators? If they are in PA, it's either coal NG, both fossil fuels last time I checked.

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available!
Only comment I have an issue with Kenny and that is you state they don't use fossil fuels to heat their ovens with. You know that for a fact that the electricity they use comes from a power plant that don't use fossil fuel to power their boilers to make team to run their generators? If they are in PA, it's either coal NG, both fossil fuels last time I checked.

Quote me accurately please 5030....
What I specifically said is "this facility does not use fossil fuels to heat their PARTS, I did not say ovens.
Of course a lot electricity is produced with fossil fuels, but some with nuclear. No I don't know what they use in PA to generate their electricity, but it does not matter, I think it's pretty obvious what I meant.

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available! #19  
Regardless it was a nice video Kenny. I'm not a big tree hugger, I cut them down and heat with them.

/ USA Forged 5/16" Weldable Grab Hooks Now Available! #20  
So basically.......

NEVER MIND!!

:laughing: