Buying Advice USA made?

/ USA made? #1  

MrBushhog

Tractor
MF 231S
Is there a USA made 40-50hp tractor anymore? looking to replace the mf 231 i am using now.
by the way this is my first post!!! great site, plan on hanging around a lot!!!

/ USA made? #3  
Many are assembled here, even Chinese ones, but I do not think there is a 100% American made tractor. Many said "assembled in us", ect but if you look closely many parts are made in Mexico, Korea, China, Japan, ect just like the truck you drive...

Chris

/ USA made?
the Power Trac is not really what i am looking for......but would love to have one to have around the house. may have to rethink my plans.

/ USA made?
just watched the video...i need one of those.

/ USA made? #6  
They seem to be good units and have a good following here on the forum. From what I have seen they are not the unit to buy if you need dealer support locally. As far as I know you buy from the factory direct and deal with your own servicing. That is fine for some and not for others. It is hard to beat some of their models if you are mowing steep slopes.

MarkV

/ USA made? #7  
I would really doubt the PowerTrac is truly 100% USA made...100% to me means even the wiring, hydrualic fittings, gauges, etc... would be USA Made. IF they truly are 100% USA made I give them a HUGE thumbs up:thumbsup:
The way I see it, any product with more then 50 parts is gonna have alot of foreign content. Heck...have you looked for bolts made in the USA?

While I think the PowerTrac is super slick and would love to play with one, MarkV said a few very good points...Everything Mark said also translates into resale value.

/ USA made? #8  
Is there a USA made 40-50hp tractor anymore? looking to replace the mf 231 i am using now.
by the way this is my first post!!! great site, plan on hanging around a lot!!!

You have to look at larger ag tractors (100 hp and up) to find anything like an all US-made product. The SCUTs, CUTs and utility tractors have more or less foreign content.