V519 Compact Telehandler

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #131  
I agree with the strength of these booms. Mine is used for construction and I can assure you the boom is rock solid! I once had a guy on a CAT 642 bump the side of my bucket. My entire machine shifted to the side and there was no observable deflection between the boom and the cab (I was inside). I have moved a ton of dirt, rock, steel, concrete, 30 yd dumpsters, and demolished a couple buildings with it. No signs of premature slop or skewed steel at all.

I am super happy with my purchase.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #132  
Time for a few more pics... Best fence tightener in the world.
20180609_100421[1].jpg

20180609_103328.jpg

Attachments

• 20180609_103328[1].jpg
    20180609_103328[1].jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 137
   / V519 Compact Telehandler
Yep, best machine for a lot of things. :thumbsup:

Looks like it does a good job. :thumbsup:

Need more details. How wide? What is the model number?

They have several on the Website: Brush Cutters — MTL Attachments

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #136  
This is the MTL XC7 in 84 inches actual / 78 inch cutting width, with 3 cutting blades. It's supposedly rated for a 7 inch tree. I can say it laughed at the 4-5 inch sweet gums I took out with it. I still think a tree puller is a better long term solution for those. But what can I say, you have to try out your new toys.

I used at a super low creep speed (10-15 percent) for the trees. But it does fine from 40-60% on light stuff. Do you know if the hydraulic flow is affected by the creep percentage? (i.e. if I set it at c25, does it have a higher implement flow than at c75) Or is the flow the same at full throttle regardless, and the c only sets the drive speed?

3 blades is a mixed blessing. The thing is so well balanced that it is whisper silent. But, having 3 blades is 50% more strikes per rotation that a two blade. Each strike slows down the blade. I do not think my machine would do well with the 4 blade. I have not tried it at mowing height (3 inches) but I suspect it would bog down somewhat in heavy grass at forward speeds I find acceptable. That said, at 10 to 12 inches cutting height it is perfect for my fields. It cuts the brush, leaving the grass unharmed. Perfect for preserving forage for my sheep while keeping the field from getting overgrown with taller brush. In the heavy grass you see, I was running at c50 to c60, which is plenty fast. I got about 25 to 50% more done in the same time as I would have on my tractor with 5ft heavy bush-hog.

This is the MTL XC7 in 84 inches actual / 78 inch cutting width, with 3 cutting blades. It's supposedly rated for a 7 inch tree. I can say it laughed at the 4-5 inch sweet gums I took out with it. I still think a tree puller is a better long term solution for those. But what can I say, you have to try out your new toys.

I used at a super low creep speed (10-15 percent) for the trees. But it does fine from 40-60% on light stuff. Do you know if the hydraulic flow is affected by the creep percentage? (i.e. if I set it at c25, does it have a higher implement flow than at c75) Or is the flow the same at full throttle regardless, and the c only sets the drive speed?

------------------------

I agree on the tree puller. If too big to pull, they get pushed over. :D

Can't answer your question about creep flow. The brush hog is now on the Toolcat and didn't use creep much six years ago on the V417.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #139  
20180728_165117.jpg

Finally got some time to put the V519 to work on my own property today. Did some awesome stuff but only got one pic.

Only one picture, but it is AWESOME. :thumbsup: