very odd issue

/ very odd issue #1  

skrimps

Tractor
new holland tt60a
i have a new holland tt60a it has been a great tractor. Rats got in and chewed wires which i completly reapaired and replaced. while repairing i could not get it to crank noticed a crack in my return line replaced and it fired right up. the issue i am having now is it will crank perfectly on a cold start but seems that after operation for a few hours i can shut off and it will not restart. ive tried everything from gas fumes by air intake from completly checking wiring. it seems to be getting air somewhere and losing a prime. ive checked all fuel lines from tank to injectors. its getting fuel all the way to the pistons. any input is greatly appreciated ive seemed to hit a dead end on guessing. ive also tried to located the shut off flap where it starves the engine of air to kill it but i cannot find it. thinking the solonoid that works it may be sticking thats the only avenue i have not checked. thanks in advance

/ very odd issue #2  
:welcome:
To TBN. You came to the right place to get answers.

When cold you state that it will start but after it warms up it will not restart. I would lean toward a short somewhere. When the wires get hot they expand and create the short.

/ very odd issue
:welcome:
To TBN. You came to the right place to get answers.

When cold you state that it will start but after it warms up it will not restart. I would lean toward a short somewhere. When the wires get hot they expand and create the short.[/QUOT

thats a very good possibility i may crank and let run and put the meter on it see if i can find exactly where it is thankyou for the input :thumbsup:

/ very odd issue #4  
Not getting it TO CRANK, means it wont TURN OVER.. & has nothing to do w/ a cracked return line.. One is electrical & one is fuel.
If the return lines were cracked... chances are, so aren't all the other rubber lines..
Depending on what inj. pump you have.. you might be able to take the guts out of the solenoid on the inj. pump, spring & plunger.. THEN try to start it. That's IF it CRANKS/turns over.. Good luck.

/ very odd issue
it will turn over all day long but only seems to want to start on a cold start. Once its ran a while and i shut it off it will just turn over and not fire off and run. I will have to check and see exactly what model injector pump it has. I know that its getting fuel to all 3 injectors, from the tank to the injectors. im having trouble locating the shut off solenoid thinking that may be my issue.

/ very odd issue #7  
nh_tt60a_tt75a_7.jpg