Vickers pump

/ Vickers pump #1  

mmurphy

Platinum Member
Anyone have a good website on older Vickers pump parts, casting #323806? It is variable piston for hydro.. I have been searching for a couple days and can not find it.(parts, or that #) Main reason being it is a early to mid 70's bobcat skidloader. Thanks, Marty.

/ Vickers pump #2  
Anyone have a good website on older Vickers pump parts, casting #323806? It is variable piston for hydro.. I have been searching for a couple days and can not find it.(parts, or that #) Main reason being it is a early to mid 70's bobcat skidloader. Thanks, Marty.

Marty,
are there any other numbers on this unit? With only the 6 digit number given you will probably have to find a good distributor in your area that can help you research the parts. Numbers may be stamped on the mounting flange.

Maybe try going to Eaton hydraulics website. They did have a pretty good listing of Vickers hydraulics in the form of what they called a "900" catalog / CD. You may or may not be able to find the number listed there.

Another option is Attica Hydraulics by Detroit. They are a rebuilder of hydraulic components with a fairly extensive knowledge of Vickers items.

Best of luck

Roy

/ Vickers pump
Thanks, Roy. I will try Attica and see what they may have for me. Them are the only numbers on these pumps. I searched the Eaton site and could not come up with anything either. I may have to do the old fashion thing and actually make a phone call!!!!

/ Vickers pump #4  
Thanks, Roy. I will try Attica and see what they may have for me. Them are the only numbers on these pumps. I searched the Eaton site and could not come up with anything either. I may have to do the old fashion thing and actually make a phone call!!!!

Marty,
if Attica can't help send me a PM and I will see if any of my old Vickers contacts will still talk to me. Been 8 years since i worked for Vickers distribution so there still might be one or two people that will talk to me.

Roy