WAKE UP!

/ WAKE UP! #111  
I had a blade to come off the other day. It went about 50 feet and stuck in the ground about 4 inches. I did not know what was going on. It like to have turn my little Tractor over. The back tires was coming off the ground about 6 inches on one side then the other.

/ WAKE UP! #112  
I had a blade to come off the other day. It went about 50 feet and stuck in the ground about 4 inches. I did not know what was going on. It like to have turn my little Tractor over. The back tires was coming off the ground about 6 inches on one side then the other.

/ WAKE UP! #113  
About 5 years ago, my dad (who was 80 years old) was mowing and my mother was doing some yard work. All at once, mom yelled at dad "Kill that snake!!!". Well, dad couldn't hear very well, and turned and yelled back "What???" This exchange of words happened a couple more times, until a terrible noise came from the mower. At this point, mom said "Never mind..." We found chunks of a timber rattler that were as big in diameter as my arm scattered all over the place.

/ WAKE UP! #114  
About 5 years ago, my dad (who was 80 years old) was mowing and my mother was doing some yard work. All at once, mom yelled at dad "Kill that snake!!!". Well, dad couldn't hear very well, and turned and yelled back "What???" This exchange of words happened a couple more times, until a terrible noise came from the mower. At this point, mom said "Never mind..." We found chunks of a timber rattler that were as big in diameter as my arm scattered all over the place.