Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made?

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #11  
I build reciever style hitches from old take off hitches removed from a truck, most any car dealer has them out back. They remove them so the potential next buyer won't realize the truck was ever used for heavy towing. You cut the tubing to the correct width, add lower pin brackets, add tubing to attach the top link, simple build. I pick them up for 10.00 each, cheaper than buying just the reciever tube and building the rest from scratch.

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #12  
I build reciever style hitches from old take off hitches removed from a truck, most any car dealer has them out back. They remove them so the potential next buyer won't realize the truck was ever used for heavy towing. You cut the tubing to the correct width, add lower pin brackets, add tubing to attach the top link, simple build. I pick them up for 10.00 each, cheaper than buying just the reciever tube and building the rest from scratch.

Just found a hitch on clearance for 15 bucks gonna cut to width and add pins and an upright with a 2 5/16 ball for gn hitches

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #13  
View attachment 314848
Here is one that I did as an early welding project. The welding could be a lot better, but it will give an idea of one approach. Note, the weight and pull is on a heavy duty drawbar, so it should hold. My welds are just keeping it upright.

View attachment 314776

Ken, you did a little nicer job than I did, but mine served my purposes.:D See post #9 in this thread: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/6912-draw-bar.html#post70750

Attachments

• 3pthitch.jpg
    3pthitch.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 180
   / Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #14  
Just found a hitch on clearance for 15 bucks gonna cut to width and add pins and an upright with a 2 5/16 ball for gn hitches

If you use a receiver for the upright, you can do a lot more with it than just a gooseneck ball on top.
P1300005.JPG 909672 (Large) (1).jpg

The carry box.
P2100013.JPG P2100009.JPG

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #15  
Here are a couple samples of my inventions......
If I can get multiple pictures to attach....
Good luck
--------
ProjectsRev2.jpg
ReceiverHitch2.jpg

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #16  

I have 2 laying around. I am going to make a trailer mover with 1. IDK what I am going to do with the other.

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #17  
Here's mine
Cost:
3-D rings $15
2-Chain hooks $10
1-receiver tube $12
1-Pintle hook $90 Optional
Orange rattle can paint $10
Lower and upper link pins $15
Scrap 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 tubing & flat bar $Free

So I have $62 in it less the pintle hook......and my time..........I enjoy fabricating so my time is my hobby.

IMG_1104 V2.jpg

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #18  
^^^ Great idea with the chain hooks and D-rings.

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #19  
^^^ Great idea with the chain hooks and D-rings.

Yeah .... I run the chain through the bottom of the D ring and then adjust the length using the chain hook.
That keeps the chain pulling as low as possible.
I ran out of leftover chain hooks and couldn't put one on top of the upright.

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #20  
Here's a picture with the winch mounted.
the bottom tube of the winch has a D ring for connecting the cable to when using a snatch block.

IMG_1109 v3.jpg