Was able to work the dirt today....

/ Was able to work the dirt today.... #12  
Looks nice 👌 can almost smell the fresh dirt from here...almost. ;)

/ Was able to work the dirt today....
Thanks fellas(y) Nothing like the smell of fresh turned dirt

There is always something to see around here... Sun rises and sun sets, tires falling off tractor axles, non-endangered grizzly bears in the tree farm. Not to mention occasional combat with skunks.

Alrighty, the good folks at deere had all my parts in three days... with expedited shipping an extra 21 bucks.

Got it together tonight and the 790 should be tilling tomorrow, weather permitting.

$261.72 all told for parts

Attachments

• 20220323_154630.jpg
    20220323_154630.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 59
  • 20220323_155112.jpg
    20220323_155112.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
  • 20220323_183824.jpg
    20220323_183824.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
   / Was able to work the dirt today.... #15  
Good news and you got it all taken care of at a "reasonable" price.

The price was a surprise. The drive gears for both sides was 800 something range iirc.

My better half tilled the two cultivated acres today in the pic posted earlier to ready the field for planting. She managed to till the whole thing without a hitch or a tire falling off:).

/ Was able to work the dirt today.... #17  
We were in your area on vacation in late September. Beautiful area. Great people!

/ Was able to work the dirt today.... #18  
Glad to see you managed to get new parts for your 790 at such a fine price. I paid some more when the same thing happened to me… but it’s all good now that I’m tilling and thrilling again!

Warm regards from Thorvald, full-time farmer and part-time customer service agent at tvangssalg

I had doubts of availability. But the deere dealer I deal with had everything on hand but the 'shaft' or the wheel hub. The price was the real surprize for me.... well under what I expected.