Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #31  
I don't have an LS dealer very close to me. The boss is saying one machine for everything so I think the CK2510 is a good compromise. Now I have to wait until Kioti runs free loader or free mower. The wait is gonna kill me.

Robbiele, if you're planning on having an FEL and a mmm on the tractor at the same time, that changes the analysis. Nobody has mentioned the biggest drawback to a mmm on a CUT, IMO. They cut well, but the loss of ground clearance greatly reduces the utility of the loader. Be skeptical of those marketing videos. It's a PITA. If you try to dig, move stone or dirt, or work in the woods with the mmm in place, it's easy to hang it up, high-center it, and even damage it. I had a 60" mmm on my Kubota B2150 for years and had to remove it each time I wanted to do any serious loader work. That gets old real quick. Not saying you can't make it work if you really must, but just be sure to factor that into your planning.

As for mowing with the FEL in place, yes, it takes more maneuvering, but that wasn't a big deal for me. Even with so-called "quick detach" loaders (like mine), it's easier to just mow with it on than having to install each time you need it, then take it back off. The longer the mowing season, the bigger the hassle.

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #32  
I think a lot of it just depends on your yard and how you will use your tractor. My dealer said I wouldn’t be happy with a zero turn with my hilly yard. I do loader work with my mmm on all the time. It just doesn’t get in the way. Like someone else said, it goes on in the spring and off in the winter. I can take my loader off in less than five minutes so that’s not an issue. I also own a BX Kubota so it’s on the very small size and makes a good size for mowing.

If you need a bigger tractor for loader work then two machine is a good idea. I think you already know what you need and want. It’s the $$$ that’s keeping you away from it. If you plan on keeping your place for a long time it’s truly an investment you won’t regret. A B sized Kubota or similar machine sounds like what you want.

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #33  
Went through this same mental exercise a while back. Ended up with a NH TC35DA with 6' rear mount mower for the fields and Hustler zero turn for around the house. No brainer. The Hustler is a much better finish mower and is significantly faster than the tractor but has no business in the fields. I could not come to a one size fits all solution that worked for me and I believe the 2 machine solution is absolutely the way to go. The zero turn is also a ton of fun to operate.