We really are being spied on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / We really are being spied on!!! #11  
Don,t forget to keep Alexa out of the bedroom as well.

/ We really are being spied on!!! #12  
That's also the reason TVs are so cheap & you can't get get a non-smart TV. They monitor all the programs you watch & send data off to the cloud just like any other ad platform.

/ We really are being spied on!!! #13  
Not to fan the flames of paranoia but you got to watch what you say. You don't want to end up like one of those jokers who is surprised to have the FBI knocking on your door.

/ We really are being spied on!!! #14  
.............We have Alexa. She is spying on us!!!!!

Yes Alexa will spy. Along with all other smart devices. We have a Alexa device: it has been unplugged for over a year now. I will plug it in if I want to ask a question for research or listen to music.

/ We really are being spied on!!! #15  
My neighbor wrote this song back in the 90s.
Its about the Govt spying on you. He was a little ahead of his time. He is no longer alive.
Enjoy

/ We really are being spied on!!! #16  
I use AdBlockerPlus web browser plugin on iPhone and Mac desktop machines, and because it does what it sez, haven't been bothered by ads for anything, let alone based on my browsing history or what I say.

/ We really are being spied on!!! #17  
Why do you think they sell those listening devices so cheap? Their primary purpose if to target advertising to you. I would never buy one of those devices.

I hate even the phone. It makes me hesitant to research something for someone else. I don't want adds for something I have no interest in. I have installed a separate private browser on my phone just to look up things to help other people.
Why do you care if you get an ad for cereal if you don't eat it? Makes no difference to me what the ads are on the page. OF course I run an adblocker anyways so I don't see them....

/ We really are being spied on!!! #18  
Wednesday night, my wife and I are watching a show on Discovery called the Foods that Built America. During a part about Kellogg's and how they invented Granola and then Flake cereal, I told my wife that it would be funny if I started getting adds on FB about Kellogg's cereal. Neither of us have bought or eaten cereal in decades. I forgot about it yesterday, but I was only on the computer for a little bit. This morning, I'm on FB and all of a sudden, a HUGE add appears for Kellogg's Raisin Bran Toasted Oats cereal!!!!! I just about fell out of my seat and I had to get my wife over to see it for herself.

We have Alexa. She is spying on us!!!!!
Curious as to what you use to watch Discovery on as well.

/ We really are being spied on!!! #19  
iPhone and Android phones don't listen to you. The APPS on your iPhone and Android phones listen to you. So don't blame the hardware. It's the apps. You can control the apps.

/ We really are being spied on!!! #20  
He knows when you've been sleeping.

He knows when you're awake.

He knows when you've been bad or good ....

Status
Not open for further replies.