Weight of tyres after filling with water

/ Weight of tyres after filling with water #11  
I've always heard loading front tires is generally not recommended. I checked my Kubota manual, and this is what Kubota had to say:

"Do not fill the front wheels with liquid to maintain steering control"
I would imagine that at higher ground speeds the front wheels could be harder to steer?
Mine were loaded by the JD dealer when I bought the tractor, so apparently he didn't see an issue. I have trouble seeing the small amount of weight that fits in the fronts making any difference in steering. On the other hand, the small amount of weight probably doesn't make that much difference otherwise either.

/ Weight of tyres after filling with water #12  
360kg is close to 800 pounds. If you are that close to max on a trailer with a 50 horsepower tractor on it I would be really concerned about using that trailer even without the tires loaded!!!

Just sayin..

/ Weight of tyres after filling with water #13  
360kg is close to 800 pounds. If you are that close to max on a trailer with a 50 horsepower tractor on it I would be really concerned about using that trailer even without the tires loaded!!!

Just sayin..
When you're limited to a 3500 kgs (7700lbs) towing capacity on a pickup truck, car or van, trust me, every pound counts. I know that's the case for Europe and I'm 99% sure that's the case for Australia.

I'm not proud to admit it but I have to run pretty much at max capacity of my pickup truck and trailer setup if I take the tractor with the loader and an implement in the back.

/ Weight of tyres after filling with water #14  
Usual guideline is 75% fill which equates to approximately at or around top of rim area. Sloshing is a non-issue at that point.

/ Weight of tyres after filling with water
I've always heard loading front tires is generally not recommended. I checked my Kubota manual, and this is what Kubota had to say:

"Do not fill the front wheels with liquid to maintain steering control"
I would imagine that at higher ground speeds the front wheels could be harder to steer?
Max tow weight of my Nissan Patrol is 2500kg