Weird electrical puzzler - breaker pops, the PT1850 runs better until it's shut off

/ Weird electrical puzzler - breaker pops, the PT1850 runs better until it's shut off #121  
Funnest thing is to go get a load of gravel and do figure 8's with the arms all the way up on a 30 degree slope. Neighbors freak out. But yes, I will kill myself if i ever got back to a normal tractor on a slope.

/ Weird electrical puzzler - breaker pops, the PT1850 runs better until it's shut off #122  
Funnest thing is to go get a load of gravel and do figure 8's with the arms all the way up on a 30 degree slope. Neighbors freak out. But yes, I will kill myself if i ever got back to a normal tractor on a slope.

You dually guys are just showing off! :laughing:

I'm fairly certain I could tip my little 425 if I filled the bucket, raised it a couple feet, and turned across a 20-25 degree slope. I am so tempted to give it a try! Hold my beer and watch this! :laughing:

/ Weird electrical puzzler - breaker pops, the PT1850 runs better until it's shut off #123  
My 20 degree stuff is running with singles. With duals, you really feel invincible.

Ken