Weird oil readings on my cx2510

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #11  
Nope... transport is on you. It would be up to the dealer to give any perks.... and how willing he is to build good customer relations.

Sounds like they are doing what they should be doing, under warranty. Anything else, is not a part of the deal.

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510
I agree they are doing what they should be doing. I guess, I wish they would have done it the first time I took it there and it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. I think though that the manufacturer should step up not the dealer. They are the ones who built it incorrectly.

Last edited:
   / Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #13  
Has it been diagnosed yet? How do you know it was built incorrectly?. Parts fail.... sometimes immediately, after a little time, sometimes never.

Do car, truck, or motorcycle dealers come pick them up? Or.. is it the responsibility of the owner to get it there? The manufacturer surely doesn't. The manufacturer doesn't pay the mechanic, the dealer does. Do manufacturers have their own service dept.? No, the dealer does.

Not saying that this shouldn't happen to a new tractor... it absolutely should not. Give them a chance to make it right. If they can't, well then you're in a whole different situation. THEN the manufacturer should step in.

Keep us posted.

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #14  
Sorry to say this but you eat all transportation costs. Been there done it many times for a warranty problem over and over again.

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510
I know about the transport costs but it seems for good customer relations they should do something and I am not talking about the dealer. They are doing all they can. These are built in S Korea and shipped here almost complete so it had to be a Monday morning at the factory. Hydraulic pump bad or leaking, leaky or bad injection pump, and was informed last week that the seat relay was bad and they had to order another one of those. Hopefully the manufacturer reimburses the dealership for warranty labor ( I am sure they do on parts) I wonder what, if any, effect having had hydraulic oil and/or diesel fuel in the motor oil will have on the life of the engine. On the other hand, they have changed the oil twice so it ought to be fresh:cool:

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #16  
I know about the transport costs but it seems for good customer relations they should do something and I am not talking about the dealer. They are doing all they can. These are built in S Korea and shipped here almost complete so it had to be a Monday morning at the factory. Hydraulic pump bad or leaking, leaky or bad injection pump, and was informed last week that the seat relay was bad and they had to order another one of those. Hopefully the manufacturer reimburses the dealership for warranty labor ( I am sure they do on parts) I wonder what, if any, effect having had hydraulic oil and/or diesel fuel in the motor oil will have on the life of the engine. On the other hand, they have changed the oil twice so it ought to be fresh:cool:
With the little use that you have used your tractor the mixed oil won't harm it. Unfortunately there are new parts made that are defective. I recall some guys having the high pressure pumps that were sucking air which caused the hydraulic oil to cavitate due to air in the systems. Look it up to read the issues.

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #17  
Any other updates on what the problem could be?

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #19  
I was wondering if you had the "rising oil" problem figured out. If I remember, they replaced the pump, and injector pump. Then the seat relay.

Did this fix the problem?