weld shop clean out job and other Keweenaw sites

/ weld shop clean out job and other Keweenaw sites #151  
Just to clear a couple of things up. The Bullard Cut Master is a VTL/ Vertical Turret Lathe. The drill as mentioned is Carlton Radial Drill, maybe a 6 footer.

/ weld shop clean out job and other Keweenaw sites
I know some of you smart guys would like to buy this classic work truck, so here is more pics. ;)
P1120849.jpg
P1120851.jpg
P1120853.jpg

Who doesn't know how to run a 2 speed axle! You guys do know what the rectangular hole is for on the left?
P1120854.jpg

/ weld shop clean out job and other Keweenaw sites #153  
It's a knockout for a radio.

My guess was close, it's an R-170, not and R-180.
Dad had one waaayyy back in the 50's when he ran for Midwest Emery.

1663119585505.jpeg

Interesting trailer you could buy and fix up. :oops: I didn't get a photo of it but the trailer has shakles for quad axles.
P1120857.jpg
P1120864.jpg
P1120861.jpg
P1120863.jpg
P1120862.jpg

Even some mine rail in there.
P1120860.jpg

/ weld shop clean out job and other Keweenaw sites #158  
Interesting trailer you could buy and fix up. :oops: I didn't get a photo of it but the trailer has shakles for quad axles.

Even some mine rail in there. View attachment 762540
Well,you don't see railroad rail used for cross members on trailers too often.

/ weld shop clean out job and other Keweenaw sites #159  
Is that an old mobile home frame converted to a flatbed trailer? looks like mobile home axles. Cool job you have I'd probably get fired cause I'd be constantly looking at all the stuff lol.

Is that an old mobile home frame converted to a flatbed trailer? looks like mobile home axles. Cool job you have I'd probably get fired cause I'd be constantly looking at all the stuff lol.
Trailer house axles they are, but the frame is not but 4 axles were used! The frame is not that heavy and its quite the conglomeration of used parts. I'll try get better pics today.