Well Guys... I Done Did It.....

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #11  
Congrats, the L3800 is a great sized tractor and of course Orange is a mighty fine color.Wish you the best of luck.
DevilDog

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #12  
I can't even fathom the beating you will get when wifey sees the price. She might be digging a grave out back...hide the keys!

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #13  
Great machine, enjoy it.

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It.....
CONGRATULATIONS! You'll never regret and will often times tell yourself how wise you were to order new what you wanted instead of getting something used that was close but not quite what you wanted.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the thumbs-up!

Coming from a Wiley, Kubota-Connoisseur such as yourself, I appreciate the positive feedback.

Good luck with the model you're in Hot Pursuit of as I type :)

You think she don't know how much you spent? Silly boy! She just loves you and wants you to be happy. And she rather have you in love with a tractor then a mistress. Just be ready and gracious when she lets you know what your paying for that she wants to even things up. ;)

Well she previously told me, "You're not getting another tractor until I get a new Couch." I told her, "Get up off of that worn-out Broyhill and let's go look at couches!" :)

She bought a new one only a month ago... Like a hound that has been cold-trailing a coon, the track suddenly got hotter, and before I knew what was happening, I treed me a brand new Kubota. :)

Of course, you never know what's going on in my wife's head, she may now be after bigger game than a couch. I cringe at the possibilites....

Thanks!

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #16  
Your welcome. My pursuit ended Monday. It (B2620 FEL BH) ) went in the shop for hook install and BH install Monday with papers signed today and maybe delivery today, delivered about 1 mile from Barlows lot.:)

I can't even fathom the beating you will get when wifey sees the price. She might be digging a grave out back...hide the keys!

Now you've got me scared!

I hope I don't show up on the front page of MSN:

"Illinois Man Bludgeoned to Death with a Kubota Drawbar." "The Alleged Suspect, the Man's Wife, was Apprehended at a Local Kubota Dealership Looking to Purchase a Backhoe." "The Salesman Became Suspicous and called the Police when she asked if he could bring one out to her residence and demonstrate how to dig a hole 4 by 6 feet." "A Blood-Stained Kubota Invoice Was Seized as Evidence from the Women's Purse."

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #18  
Now you've got me scared!

I hope I don't show up on the front page of MSN:

"Illinois Man Bludgeoned to Death with a Kubota Drawbar." "The Alleged Suspect, the Man's Wife, was Apprehended at a Local Kubota Dealership Looking to Purchase a Backhoe." "The Salesman Became Suspicous and called the Police when she asked if he could bring one out to her residence and demonstrate how to dig a hole 4 by 6 feet." "A Blood-Stained Kubota Invoice Was Seized as Evidence from the Women's Purse."

I wouldn't be as concerned about being injured as much as knowing that she will spend at least 4 times as much as you spent on worthless "stuff" and you'll never be able to complain since she was so understanding/cooperative when you purchased "THAT TRACTOR" back in 2012. Unless your a low self indulgent jerk that only thinks of yourself and don't really love her and care anything about anyone but yourself. Yes, I'm a Marriage Counselor and phone for an appointment.:D

I wouldn't be as concerned about being injured as much as knowing that she will spend at least 4 times as much as you spent on worthless "stuff" and you'll never be able to complain since she was so understanding/cooperative when you purchased "THAT TRACTOR" back in 2012. Unless your a low self indulgent jerk that only thinks of yourself and don't really love her and care anything about anyone but yourself. Yes, I'm a Marriage Counselor and phone for an appointment.:D

Thanks for the offer of help, John :)

Yea, I exaggerated: my wife is docile as a kitten, physically-speaking. However, her tongue is plenty sharp when needed.

Perhaps you could accompany me when my trial comes up before Judge Judy?

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #20  
Congrats on a Fine Tractor! :thumbsup:

After having my L3800 for over 8 months, I wouldn't hesitate to get another one just like it. :cool: