Well Guys... I Done Did It.....

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It.....
Congrats !!! I wish I could get my wife to sign on one...... Working on it, but thats another story

Thanks!

Believe me... It took a while to wear her down, not to mention a liberal dose of whinning.

Making her breakfast every morning, washing dishes, and being a "Yes Man" and running the Hoover on occasion had to count for something, too :) She's still working; I'm retired, so being a "Yes Man" in my case was extremely important.
(And I dare not sit down at the 'puter and pull up any Kubota-related websites until I watched her tail lights disappear over the horizan on her way to work!)

Don't give up! You'll get one!

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #23  
I asked my wife if I could order an ultralight airplane right after her surgery while she was plenty doped up...airplane arrived a month later.:thumbsup:

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #24  
Now you've got me scared!
:laughing:
I hope I don't show up on the front page of MSN:

"Illinois Man Bludgeoned to Death with a Kubota Drawbar." "The Alleged Suspect, the Man's Wife, was Apprehended at a Local Kubota Dealership Looking to Purchase a Backhoe." "The Salesman Became Suspicous and called the Police when she asked if he could bring one out to her residence and demonstrate how to dig a hole 4 by 6 feet." "A Blood-Stained Kubota Invoice Was Seized as Evidence from the Women's Purse."
:laughing:
That right there is funny.

Last edited:
   / Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #25  
Hey Amos,

Congrats!!!! You did it. Good for you and I am sure you will enjoy it. Glad to hear the Barlow's route worked for you also. Take good care of the old Powermaster, but I wonder how much you will want to use it after having a new one to use. My second tractor was a 1963 Ford 4000, similar to your Powermaster. Great old tractor, but can not compare to new. I think the 851 Powermaster was the best looking tractor Ford ever built. Will be nice to still have around and sort of wish I still had the 4000. I guess that is true with all the tractors I have had :) Have fun and don't forget the pic's.