Well I took the plunge on Friday and ordered a 3320

/ Well I took the plunge on Friday and ordered a 3320 #1  

RBCanada

Ordered 3320 with 300CX loader should be here in mid July. I chose the Deere over Kubota/Massey/New Holland/Case. I felt it was the best choice for comfort and strength in it's size. Thanks posters on this board for your comments. Ron:)

/ Well I took the plunge on Friday and ordered a 3320 #2  
It's going to be a powerful new tool my friend. Guarenteed. You will love it. Did you order 3rd valve on it or mid PTO? Any other options?

What will be its primary uses??

I know I love to use mine!

/ Well I took the plunge on Friday and ordered a 3320
Yes I did order the third SCV also the mid PTO. I'm still not sure about the belly mower for now but at least the option to add one is there. I've got about 6 acres with trees a pond and some bush to tackle. I bought a rear log splitter from northern tool which looks like it'll do the job... can't wait to try it out. I'll post some pics when it gets here. I'll do a side by side or head to head with the Ford 8N, it'll be like grandpa meets junior..LOL RB:D

/ Well I took the plunge on Friday and ordered a 3320 #4  
Congrats and good luck with the wait...I'm right there with you (only on a 2305).

Scott

/ Well I took the plunge on Friday and ordered a 3320 #5  
Which log splitter did you get and how is it powered? Most 3pt splitters are powered by the power beyond option. Did you go with that option. If not you can add it later. Or tell your dealer and they can add it now or as soon as your machine hits thier door. It is a great machine that you have. you will be pleased. I know that I am.

/ Well I took the plunge on Friday and ordered a 3320 #6  
Congratulations. I just recently got my 3320, and I love it. At 25 hours, I'm finally gonna have to put fuel in it!